Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
3.Kasiano

2.Barba

1.Goodwin

Just have to say James Graham off the bench over 120m.. Superb!

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kasiano
Barba (2 try savers)
Wright/Goodwin/Reynolds (Still gives me heart attacks)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Many stand outs today.

Kasiano was at his ball playing best. Prichard had his moments. Halatau was ruthless in defense often rag dolling defenders. And Stagg had a stand out game with ball in hand.

Reynolds is dynamite with ball in hand. He is still raw but he is only a kid (22yo) you dont expect halves to have a perfect game at 22. He must of been a great touch footy player, always steps and bounces around, hard to tackle. He does throw a few passes that more senior halves wouldnt but you cant doubt his enthusiasm. Des will be the best thing that happens to him and will take his game to the next level. And besides a regulation bouncing ball that barba failed to defuse he had a great game (does anybody remember his nightmare from last year?)

Its hard to pick a 3,2,1 when we had so many players playing so well. Goodwin, Eastwood, Payne, Graham also had solid games. And Romelo added great spark in the last 20 mins. The thing I like about him is he knows when to run and had great vision.

One thing I dont like when he is on is players push him out of the way to take a run. Let the kid do his job. What I noticed is when wingers ran from dummy half we were getting 20-30meters per set. When our hooker handled the ball 5 times we were getting 40+ every set.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole team beside Trent Hodkinson

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many stand outs today.

Kasiano was at his ball playing best. Prichard had his moments. Halatau was ruthless in defense often rag dolling defenders. And Stagg had a stand out game with ball in hand.

Reynolds is dynamite with ball in hand. He is still raw but he is only a kid (22yo) you dont expect halves to have a perfect game at 22. He must of been a great touch footy player, always steps and bounces around, hard to tackle. He does throw a few passes that more senior halves wouldnt but you cant doubt his enthusiasm. Des will be the best thing that happens to him and will take his game to the next level. And besides a regulation bouncing ball that barba failed to defuse he had a great game (does anybody remember his nightmare from last year?)

Its hard to pick a 3,2,1 when we had so many players playing so well. Goodwin, Eastwood, Payne, Graham also had solid games. And Romelo added great spark in the last 20 mins. The thing I like about him is he knows when to run and had great vision.

One thing I dont like when he is on is players push him out of the way to take a run. Let the kid do his job. What I noticed is when wingers ran from dummy half we were getting 20-30meters per set. When our hooker handled the ball 5 times we were getting 40+ every set.
Good summary. Agree with every word.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 Kasiano
2 Reynolds
1 Barba

Kudos to Goodwin, as others have said he is playing really well of late.

Also, Stagg is running with a bit more mongrel lately.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 Pritchard
2 Kasiano
3 Reynolds

Special mention to Turner, Wright, Morris and Goodwin. I had always thought Goodwin was lucky to be there but my opinion of him did a 180 degree turn today.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Thought the halves were fantastic but.....

3. Kasiano
2. Barba
1. Graham

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Sam Kasiano (What an animal)
2. Ben Barba (Freak)
1. Josh Reynolds (Looking like a great 5/8 in the making with every game)

P

Paint.

3. Barba
2. Kasiano
1. Reynolds

Wright and Morris had top games, too

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Outstanding first 15-20 mins , Kasiano really laid a good foundation.

3-Kasiano
2-Reynolds
1-Barba

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't quite as obvious watching it live but on the highlight replays the ones featuring prominently were
1. Barba
2. Kasiano
3. Reynolds
However, I was also impressed by Morris, Goodwin, Turner and wright in the backs and I liked to go forward from the forwards. There were some dumb options tried at times especially near the warriors line and two warriors tries came after mistakes from the dogs. First Ennis trying milk a penalty from the warrior lying behind the play the ball which gave possession to the warriors in good field possession and also following the kick out on the full.

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Barba - His try saver on Locke won us the game.
2. Kasiano - Always looked dangerous with the ball and ran for plenty of metres.
1. Reynolds - He added the spark in the halves.

Also Wright had his best game of the year, Tolman and Graham were strong as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.