Dogs V Storm Charity Shield Feb 2014 Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Radio in Brisbane has started to advertise the Dogs V Storm game at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday, Feb 23 2014.

Prices for adults was about the $30 mark.
http://www.suncorpstadium.com.au/Event_Info/Events/2014 Pre-Season Charity Cup.aspx

Although I never go on the gospel of pre-season matches it will be interesting to see the make of the team in all the positions but mainly our back line. One would think that our trial matches are extra important this year with trying to gel some important spots.

Go the dogs 2014!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trial games are pretty meaningless as an indication of how the season will go but should be fun nonetheless

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure will be a Charity shield - we won't be giving them any charity once we smash em!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be a good one, hope they televise it somewhere, we used to stick it to the Storm, hopefully we can get the killer instinct back.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Im there Grogdog , we are overdue for a win up here

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard a promo on the radio, which got me excited as the two regular season games in se qld aren't until later in season.

Think prices are a farce considering it is a trial but will hopefully be able to make it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh trials are not worthy of my $$ IMO. Des will play 26 players in the match, a number who wont see any FG this year. If we win, meh. If we lose, meh. It will have no effect on our success in 2014. Just another chance to get injured IMO. They should not have trials AND the 9s, the players didnt need work ADDED to their year. Are the NRL stupid (with the 9s)?

And why is a Bulldogs vs Storm match in Brisbane? Chance to get the smallest crowd they could?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh trials are not worthy of my $$ IMO. Des will play 26 players in the match, a number who wont see any FG this year. If we win, meh. If we lose, meh. It will have no effect on our success in 2014. Just another chance to get injured IMO. They should not have trials AND the 9s, the players didnt need work ADDED to their year. Are the NRL stupid (with the 9s)?

And why is a Bulldogs vs Storm match in Brisbane? Chance to get the smallest crowd they could?
This game would have been perfect for Belmore IMO

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

Give the QLD base dogs fans chance to watch their team play which is fair enough I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.