Dogs v Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bulldogs will be giving free entry to the game for people who attend the Royal Easter Show on Good Friday ? I'm sure they did this in previous seasons (was O/S).

Looking at coming down for the show and thought I could hit two birds (and one Rabbit) with one stone.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
think so, plus this game is on Good Friday at 7.30pm, so i'm expecting a huge crowd. It isn't our home game though, so i'm not 100% sure on the free entry thing.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
hopefully a good turn-out of dogs fans, if i recall last year we were very vocal and i think we outnumbered them in terms of supporters
cant wait!

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
will be a great game .,..cant wait ......kidwell vs big willie ....roy vs dogs.....i can just imagine the daily telegraph's lead up 2 this game.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
think so, plus this game is on Good Friday at 7.30pm, so i'm expecting a huge crowd. It isn't our home game though, so i'm not 100% sure on the free entry thing.
Dont worry ppl just stand outside the stadium when the rabits are playing handing out free tickets so that they can increase the crowd.I saw 4 rabit games last year didnt pay for 1

N

nightshadow

Dont worry ppl just stand outside the stadium when the rabits are playing handing out free tickets so that they can increase the crowd.I saw 4 rabit games last year didnt pay for 1
You serious? So your saying that if I stand outside Telstra stadium they will give me a free ticket?

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
You serious? So your saying that if I stand outside Telstra stadium they will give me a free ticket?
haha no not in those exact words but because rabitoes have failed to draw in the crowds sometimes they have people outside the ground who give free tickets

theFAT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last year the Telegraph did a free ticket promo to all teams games a Telstra. heaps were given out. Most games people had spares and gave them to others outside the ground.

I also saw a few Bulldog games for free from this promo

T

TdoggBulldog

i have a ticket

im not going

who wants my free tickte

Status
Not open for further replies.