Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont worry des is not thumping any tables or criticizing any refs

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
The one thing I like about Ricky is that he speaks his mind, surprised Des hasn't lashed out at terrible refs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
toovey would have punished the referees

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des is a greedy selfish tight arse. Worried he might lose 10k from the millions our club has alreadi paid him

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is a greedy selfish tight arse. Worried he might lose 10k from the millions our club has alreadi paid him
This is why the rich get richer!! Short Hands long Pocket

B

Bulldogs Bin

Des was filthy with our performance. Didn't use the refs' ineptness as an excuse. We were poor. Period.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Des was filthy with our performance. Didn't use the refs' ineptness as an excuse. We were poor. Period.
No doubt we were poor but f*cking hell how much worse can the officials be? No consistency in the interpretation of the rules, penrith's defensively line repeatedly offside, determining what is and what is not "played at" I mean surely something has to be done to fix this crap up?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
No doubt we were poor but f*cking hell how much worse can the officials be? No consistency in the interpretation of the rules, penrith's defensively line repeatedly offside, determining what is and what is not "played at" I mean surely something has to be done to fix this crap up?
I might have been the only one that saw it, but when Thompson kicked it in to Mansour, it appeared Mansour jumped in to the kick (with his arms up in the not played at position). He jumped in to it and only just knicked it, as if he made an effort to.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end Des asked who was in the box
He knew darn well who was in the box,
He was making a point without saying anything to cause him a fine,
He also said he might se chechin at belmore again?
Lol, despite Des comments, he is furious at refs and will for sure have a huge whinge behind closed doors, I am sure of that.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Although Toovey gets pissed and pops a vein, Des Hasler is a lot more subtle than that.

While Toovey goes "INVESTIGATE!!!!! ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!", Hasler ices his words with the sharpness and subtlety of Bond.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Although Toovey gets pissed and pops a vein, Des Hasler is a lot more subtle than that.

While Toovey goes "INVESTIGATE!!!!! ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!", Hasler ices his words with the sharpness and subtlety of Bond.
yeah but i agree with the toovey approach if its warranted, get it on youtube and the headlines so that attention goes into the incidents or that the refs know that attention will be given to future incidents

if i was a crooked ref i wouldnt mess around with toovey

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
yeah but i agree with the toovey approach if its warranted, get it on youtube and the headlines so that attention goes into the incidents or that the refs know that attention will be given to future incidents
Of course.

If I were in that situation I would be Tooveying it up but yeah.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That's because Des is a professional, and toovey is just a passionate water boy who has the benifit of walking into a coaching gig with a kick ass team that Des put together,

Des left the eagles in far better shape than he found it,

Status
Not open for further replies.