Dogs v Gronks - Friday 7 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let my fellow Qld members know: I was advised by the membership crew today that our tickets for the game will be sent out to us this week.

If there is the usual signing session the evening before at the Sofitel, my office is about 100m away and I'm happy to offer my parking space for someone bringing their kids in to meet the boys.

Go Dogs.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let my fellow Qld members know: I was advised by the membership crew today that our tickets for the game will be sent out to us this week.

If there is the usual signing session the evening before at the Sofitel, my office is about 100m away and I'm happy to offer my parking space for someone bringing their kids in to meet the boys.

Go Dogs.
It's usually on the Thursday afternoon/evening CroydonDog?
Might have to finish up early and stroll down for the signing.

Kudos for offering your parking space; city parking does generally require a parking fairy assisting!

~cb.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is one game I'm not missing, I can feel like I'm coming down with the flu for that game.
Just have to go buy some tix for it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's usually on the Thursday afternoon/evening CroydonDog?
Might have to finish up early and stroll down for the signing.

Kudos for offering your parking space; city parking does generally require a parking fairy assisting!

~cb.
Last couple of years I think it has been the night before from memory.

I probably won't go as I have met the players before and got the signatures etc. .. but definately will be at the game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
im flying up to watch the game, im a platinum member in nsw, can I get tickets near the queensland members??

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
I've given a some tickets through work, so if someone would like my ticket I receive for being a Qld member let me know.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've given a some tickets through work, so if someone would like my ticket I receive for being a Qld member let me know.
I'm a platinum member, and have a ticket available for the Belmore game if anyone is interested.
I'd be keen to get to the Suncorp match Stringer, if still available.

~cb.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a platinum member, and have a ticket available for the Belmore game if anyone is interested.

~cb.
How many tix cb??

looking for 2 grandstand tickets to take my little daughter to her first game which coincides with her birthday really desperate for it to be this one original tickets have fallen through and not sure about sitting on the hill with a one-year-old

happy to pay full Price and a bit extra possible

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I replied on your thread, TalDog...only one ticket I'm afraid. It's my membership ticket, and I will donate the value to ASSASSIN's campaign if it sells.

I will be at the game, but seated together with my Mother, so I could meet with you and let you in!

I'll find the location for you, or anyone else who might be interested.

~cb.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
R

~cb.
Yeah still available, I'll let you know when I recieve it.

Qdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
can someone tell me where in suncorp stadium do the doggies supporters sit ?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be there. No tickets yet. Gonna do a walk up.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Bumcorp has been a Bulldog graveyard , we havent won there since Ben Roberts was our 5/8

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes me to, just booked my flights and accommodation, but want to know where the doggies are at before I buy tickets ... can any of the QLD members give us the bay they are allocated?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes me to, just booked my flights and accommodation, but want to know where the doggies are at before I buy tickets ... can any of the QLD members give us the bay they are allocated?
From memory last couple years we have been given a certain area behind posts but it was ga seating. The army were a few bays over I think.

As soon as I receive my ticket I'll let you know what area, but rest assured that the stadium will only be half full so don't worry about tickets.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bulldogs usually get shoved in the top level of suncorp southern end behind the goal posts the furtherest from the game they can get us more life at a morgue,,,,,then the away teams bay is in the bottom south east corner of suncorp and is pumping with fans

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From memory last couple years we have been given a certain area behind posts but it was ga seating. The army were a few bays over I think.

As soon as I receive my ticket I'll let you know what area, but rest assured that the stadium will only be half full so don't worry about tickets.
Thanks mate a appreciate it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My ticket arrived today - its an actual allocated seat in Aisle 515. (Southeast corner of ground - top right corner of the map below). Row 45.

Offical supporters bay will be in front of that in Aisle 317 (Aqua bit on map).

Hope that helps anyone going to the game.

Also, according to the letter I received, the meet and greet will be held in the usual location (Harlequin Jacks at the Sofitel above Central station) from 5:45 - 6:45pm on Thursday 6 August.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My ticket arrived today - its an actual allocated seat in Aisle 515. (Southeast corner of ground - top right corner of the map below). Row 45.

Offical supporters bay will be in front of that in Aisle 317 (Aqua bit on map).

Hope that helps anyone going to the game.

Also, according to the letter I received, the meet and greet will be held in the usual location (Harlequin Jacks at the Sofitel above Central station) from 5:45 - 6:45pm on Thursday 6 August.

welcome to the bulldogs meet and greet where you walk in and get walked straight back out, this is again a load of bullshit from the club, they may as well not even bother with a meet and greet

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
welcome to the bulldogs meet and greet where you walk in and get walked straight back out, this is again a load of bullshit from the club, they may as well not even bother with a meet and greet
I think meet and greet is a misnomer. It's really just a signing session.

A meet and greet would be if you could mingle with the players, get photos etc.

Not bad for the kids for the first time, but I won't go this year.

Parking offer still stands though.

Status
Not open for further replies.