Dogs v Dragons July 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Guys I know this is a bit premmie but my friend Leah is gonna come down 2 this game with me! Shes a dragons supporter tho lol

BUTTT where do the dogs supporters sit @ WIN stadium? What tix will I have to get?

I just need 2 know so I can let Leah know... =)

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
No idea, but i'll be there.

We should just gather on the hill lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Guys I know this is a bit premmie but my friend Leah is gonna come down 2 this game with me! Shes a dragons supporter tho lol

BUTTT where do the dogs supporters sit @ WIN stadium? What tix will I have to get?

I just need 2 know so I can let Leah know... =)
GA tickets on the hill

A

Abz

There ain't no fan segregation but there might be allocated seating. Sit in your allocated seat ;)

D

DoGs_R_dA_bEst

brookie is too small for all of our supporters to rock up

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
yeah but win is better than the ****hole that is brookvale oval
omg brookie will collapse soon seriously. I love goin down to WIN nice drive and a nice seafood restaurant close by which i go to before the game.

will be there for sure

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
omg brookie will collapse soon seriously. I love goin down to WIN nice drive and a nice seafood restaurant close by which i go to before the game.

will be there for sure
lol me 2 i remember i went to it wen it was Warriors Vs Dragons and then i went to the restaurant and ate seafood for breakfast lol :D

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

will be there for sure
its a shame im allergic to seafood... i would have wondered how tasty it would have been tbh

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yup WIN stadium on the Hill. We usual play good there also, have had many sweat memories there :grinning:

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am thinking of going to this game now...wasn't going to go to it, but now that i'm missing Dogs v Sharks this weekend i might try and get to it. I'll sit on the Hill if all you guys are going to.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I will be down at the gong for sure, never miss dogs/dragons games and just love the atmosphere at these games, but cronulla this week first :D

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
I will be down at the gong for sure, never miss dogs/dragons games and just love the atmosphere at these games, but cronulla this week first :D
last years game at kogorah was the bomb. we owned! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.