Dogs V Broncos Attendance from Sydney..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG Boi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi All,

Anyone here from Sydney going to Brisbane to the game.?

Keen to know if 'the kennel' or 'bulldogs army' banners will be there.? Def want to make our presnece felt..!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Make a banner saying "He is your problem now" lol

N

Natboy

I can't wait to see the banners! I have been given tickets from a couple of broncos players so suspect I will be surrounded by horse fans haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Thursday timing will mean not as many Dogs fans will be able to make the trek from Sydney. Overall attendence will suffer (also remember the Broncs will not be playing finals footy).

Brisbane City is usually awash every second Friday with rival fans who have come up for the long weekend kitted out in their team colours.

But i'll definately be there. Go dogs.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No way would I trek up to Brisbane for a Thursday night dead rubber.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Thursday timing will mean not as many Dogs fans will be able to make the trek from Sydney. Overall attendence will suffer (also remember the Broncs will not be playing finals footy).

Brisbane City is usually awash every second Friday with rival fans who have come up for the long weekend kitted out in their team colours.

But i'll definately be there. Go dogs.
Lots of Doggy supporters in Brisbane Croydon Dog but because it's on Thursday night may reduce the numbers. I will be there of course.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Lots of Doggy supporters in Brisbane Croydon Dog but because it's on Thursday night may reduce the numbers. I will be there of course.
Massive amount of dogs supporters in south east qld , Mearsey will be there in full voice in the away supporters area with all the other dogs fans . In our town Toowoomba there are that many supporters that you could start a club ! Pricey and J.T. went to school here .
The dogs havent beaten the horses here since Ben Roberts played in blue and white

BiG Boi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mearsy come say hi, we will be 2 boys with dogs Jersys and a bronco supporter, trust me you won't me us. Lol.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Will do , I will have my old Bronco's mate with me as well - he doesnt mind 'dogs fans

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm taking my son to his first bulldogs game tonight, he's pumped. Taking two Bronctard mates two for us to give plenty when they get stomped.

Quick question - is there any chance of getting my sons jersey signed at the game tonight? Do the players ever do a lap after the game and sign stuff?

N

Natboy

I'm taking my son to his first bulldogs game tonight, he's pumped. Taking two Bronctard mates two for us to give plenty when they get stomped.

Quick question - is there any chance of getting my sons jersey signed at the game tonight? Do the players ever do a lap after the game and sign stuff?
You're best chance would be either contacting someone in the club or waiting for the players after the game. The injured boys would sign it no worries & might hook you up with the rest of the signatures

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey mate,

Thanks for the reply, when you say hang around after the game, do you just mean down by the sideline or do I need to try and catch them on their way somewhere (players entrance?).

Otherwise is it bad form to hit up the injured guys sitting in the players area during the game?

N

Natboy

Not at all. They get it quite a lot & it's pretty boring for them sitting there anyway
I meant after the game where the players get their bus but maybe not the best idea if you have your young bloke with you

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It would appear that the Dogs bay is conveniently located in the corner closest to Roma Street and city.

I have dusted off my 84/85 jersey and ill be there, members cap proudly on.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turns out I am flying solo now. So many people bailed over the last 2 days and I passed up the offer of a free corporate ticket to go with all these ****s hahah.

I'll probably buy a ticket in 333 or something and mosey on over to our corner so I at least will have people wearing the same colours as me around.

So ronery.

Status
Not open for further replies.