News Dogs to bare teeth with $8.5 million war chest

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When the drought breaks they’ll complain that it’s raining too much.

Wouldn’t feed them.
Hopefully they drown or get eaten by bull sharks in the Gold Coast canals

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holmes was always going to the Cowboys anyway. Don't know why people are moaning over him.
Isn't it only AlzzBulldog?

he seems to just post the same thing repeatedly so it looks like a bunch of people agree

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully they drown or get eaten by bull sharks in the Gold Coast canals
Well, despite my theory of organ donation I reckon they’ll come up short there as well:

Brain: No Activity
Eyes: Don’t work (can’t see what the club is doing)
Ears: Don’t work (never listen)

Don’t think the Doc needs to look further...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well, despite my theory of organ donation I reckon they’ll come up short there as well:

Brain: No Activity
Eyes: Don’t work (can’t see what the club is doing)
Ears: Don’t work (never listen)

Don’t think the Doc needs to look further...
If only there was a negativity or sook gland they’d be prime meat

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If only there was a negativity or sook gland they’d be prime meat
Well played, sir.
I’d like to think that sook glands aren’t in high demand for transplant - there’s enough natural ones!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't it only AlzzBulldog?

he seems to just post the same thing repeatedly so it looks like a bunch of people agree
No the only people that agree are horse and all 3 of his dick riders, are you one of them as well

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No the only people that agree are horse and all 3 of his dick riders, are you one of them as well
Seriously?

I'm not a pay fan and am neither pro nor anti board, just a fan who calls it as I see it. As for agreeing with horse and his so-called dick raiders, I strongly resent that.

If only we all aspired to be like you, showing our frustration and disdain through repetitive threads and manic fingers of posting fury the world would be a better place :astonished:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?

I'm not a pay fan and am neither pro nor anti board, just a fan who calls it as I see it. As for agreeing with horse and his so-called dick raiders, I strongly resent that.

If only we all aspired to be like you, showing our frustration and disdain through repetitive threads and manic fingers of posting fury the world would be a better place :astonished:
Chimpster - just in case you were wondering, yes, that was @AlzzBulldog’s best work.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chimpster - just in case you were wondering, yes, that was @AlzzBulldog’s best work.
He's certainly an angry individual. I would have thought he could have done a bit better than dick raider as an insult. But that would require a bit of thought, something he seems to struggle a bit with

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?

Come on Chimpy climb aboard.

First timers ride free of charge.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's certainly an angry individual. I would have thought he could have done a bit better than dick raider as an insult. But that would require a bit of thought, something he seems to struggle a bit with
Nah I would say I’m a concerned citizen, this club has been mediocre for too long, and it looks like it’s rubbed off on the fans

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed.

The anger management lessons don’t appear to be working.

I don’t expect everyone to agree - and don’t mind that people get fired up, but the total lack of common sense is what I find astounding and hence happy to lob a few grenades back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indeed.

The anger management lessons don’t appear to be working.

I don’t expect everyone to agree - and don’t mind that people get fired up, but the total lack of common sense is what I find astounding and hence happy to lob a few grenades back.
Just because you think it doesn’t make sense, doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense, it just says more about your mental ability to make sense of things