Dogs Supporters Bring The Noise - THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D I was at the game last night with my gf.
We were sitting in the "away supporters bay".

I just wanted to say that the noise coming from the bays behind the southern goal was AWESOME!

When we'd scored tries down the northern end (infront of me), hearing the applause coming from you guys upon the boys walking back to recieve the kick off... It lifted my heart guys.

It was like an EPL match when a good play was made.THANK YOU everyone.*

Because of you my gf LOVES the dogs now.(previously not aligned with a team):D

(sorry in advance if starting a thread for this subject is dumb but I had to bring it up)

KC

Gotta love the Bobcat!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah it was awesome. I wish we had the same atmosphere at our home games.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes it was awsome i was sitting there and everyone just got into it it was sooooooooooo good i wish all games were like that

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yeah it was awesome. I wish we had the same atmosphere at our home games.
dont worry lol, i was part of that group yesterday. the kennel is going to be huge this year. quite a few supporters have bought the kennel membership packs and were gonna try and get the ultimate supporters guys sitting next 2 us to help oout in chearing. cant wait 4 next week when we finally have our home game :p

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That standing ovation we gave the players after scoring the tries was the greatest... If that was enough to lift your spirits man imagine the lift it would have given the players

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an older guy about 2 rows infront of me was
HILARIOUS. Constant shouting and cheering, sayng some absolutely hilarious.

It really lifted me and the people aroun d us to have a laugh together...when he started the shake his ass and take his shirt off, it became a bit too much though hahaha

Great crowd last night.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That standing ovation we gave the players after scoring the tries was the greatest... If that was enough to lift your spirits man imagine the lift it would have given the players
yeah thats so true i just hope there will be plenty more opportunities for us to cheer them all the way to the GF

last night was awsome

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bad was the ground announcer there last night?????

Reading out the team sheets he made a big point of Cleal being
an ex bunny.... yeah he was,like for 5 minutes.... he also didn't
mention that Roy was stolen from the Dogs.......

I thought all the pre-match stuff was pretty gay, but I guess
that's what you expect from a club that thinks they are the
Pride of the League and top 4 contenders this year......

The Coyote

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
How bad was the ground announcer there last night?????

Reading out the team sheets he made a big point of Cleal being
an ex bunny.... yeah he was,like for 5 minutes.... he also didn't
mention that Roy was stolen from the Dogs.......

I thought all the pre-match stuff was pretty gay, but I guess
that's what you expect from a club that thinks they are the
Pride of the League and top 4 contenders this year......

The Coyote
Armani suits and "the book of feuds" aint gonna win you games!

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehehe Book of Feuds... I swear, the bunnies players must look at Crowe and be thinking . o O (this is seriously homo)

but saying, "Yes sir, no sir, three bags full, sir."

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
No worries mate and dont worry, that noise will continue for the season. With the new kennel and more members signed up it should be much better and it was us kennel peeps making the noise last night so it should be much better this year, bring it on!!!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
when we managed to keep the rabbitohs out for a repeating 5-6 sets on our line, could hear the dogs fans roaring from tv when we finally got the ball back. Must have been 100 times louder for those at the game.

Well done guys, next week i think will be even better.

K

kennyy

No worries mate and dont worry, that noise will continue for the season. With the new kennel and more members signed up it should be much better and it was us kennel peeps making the noise last night so it should be much better this year, bring it on!!!
We did well :grinning:

KANE! KANE! KANE! from the kickoff, i swear souths were scared of him running at them 100km/h
Mason Mason! Who the **** is mason?
37 years and won **** all, rabbits, rabbits!
geeing ace up..
waving goodbye to rabbits etc
i was drenched in sweat at one point from being so fired up LOL

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Second half i came down to where ace was... was the best there. the guy cracks me up... especially when he went off at the rabbitohs drummers...

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought the atmosphere was great TBH. Having all the season ticket holders enter at Gate O with General admission seating was a bit worrying for me, but the view was great and putting all the dogs supporters together in one area made it very enjoyable.

Atmosphere and ANZ stadium are two words you usually don't hear in the same sentence unless you include; "lack of". Well done for proving it can be done!

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Second half i came down to where ace was... was the best there. the guy cracks me up... especially when he went off at the rabbitohs drummers...
ahhhh those drummers were so annoying!! They give me a headache! Especially when they came to sit amongst all the doggies supporters.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Those souths drummers are really annoying and they just get on your bloody nerves, they do nothing to add to the atmosphere and just give everyone the sh!ts. And the noise from everyone was great, hopefully our home games are better and that we can start to introduce new chants instead of the same old ones, and everyone in the kennel, make sure you bring your voices.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atmosphere and ANZ stadium are two words you usually don't hear in the same sentence unless you include; "lack of". Well done for proving it can be done!
Yeah, it was great! And the ground announcer really made a point of it being a Souths home game....and "let's hear those bunny supporters!" Pffffttt...they had nothing.....

Did anyone else notice the extremely short and tight green shorts on one of the drummers? LOL..."I LIKE SHORT SHORTS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.