Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it might be, but laundy might be giving him $200k worth of parmigianas at any of his pubs per year and only $600k on the cap which is much more palatable, just like a pub feed
He just sold a pub for 25 mil….

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The funniest part of this situation is that knowone knew he was siginging until 11am this morning, but somehow know what he's getting paid. If this was the Roosters it would be reported as an 500k signing.

People are filthy that we are on the up and it's great to see.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A damaging try scoring machine.
At the ripe age of I think 27-28 by the time he arrives. Room for maturity.
Who doesn’t want that playing in Blue and White off Burton?

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are become a powerhouse again !! The dark days are really behind us everyone. The blue and white will take back their place in the Sydney sporting landscape. We still getting close to 30000 crowds again like the early 2000s

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Wow, what a surprise signing.

Just when we are all on the edge of our seats praying for Mahoney to sign, we get blindsided (in the best way)

Our pack is shaping up as potentially one of the best in the comp. We have addressed two major problems we have had for years, our go forward and our strike on the edge. No more Tuesday team announcements to cry over with Elliot, Stimson, Doorey, Waddell etc in the 2nd row.

Without getting caught up in the nitty gritty of how much he cost, how it affects our salary cap, what about our spine blah blah....this is huge

Kikau strengthens our team and is one of the best players in his position

Gus knows what he is doing. I think he has a secret whiteboard hidden away with the team he wants to see lineup for us in 2023 that can give the comp a shake

I'm praying Mahoney signs, but I trust what Gus is doing, who he is recruiting, how much he pays etc..... and I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride

After years at rock bottom, we are back in the game baby!!
Well bloody said brother [emoji120]