Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we were to sign kikau and mahoney I’m for it. If it cost us a priority signing which is a spine position then thats poor management. For 800k you would expect a spine position not a second rower, for 800k you want a player who’s hands are always on the ball.
Yeah I would of much preferred a top fullback for that money. I don't think this affects signing a hooker/Reed (like you said it would be very stupid). We're only paying 100k (reportedly) more than what he was on at the Panthers and probably only an extra 1 year more then they would of re-signed him for if their cap wasn't tight. The best (one of) strike second rower in the competition is worth 700k imo (and only top teams get players for what a player is worth 9/10 times). Also I know people are worried about him being lazy but some of his on-line try defence this year was very good (2 of their games against the Storm especially).

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the photo of him in Bulldog gear is real, looks like he is ready to play for the dogs 2022, not 2023, He wouldn't be photographed wearing Bulldog colours if he was joining in 2023,
That’s the intriguing thing. Normally signings this far out are just announced via a statement. Would the panthers let him leave a year early?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If the photo of him in Bulldog gear is real, looks like he is ready to play for the dogs 2022, not 2023, He wouldn't be photographed wearing Bulldog colours if he was joining in 2023,
100%. I don't think I've ever seen a player take photos in the club they're joining's gear until they're officially at the club ???

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to not paying overs for players.