Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is the parade months after the win?
Is it always like that with Clubs?
Seems weird during the off season, clubs are already back to training for next year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seems weird during the off season, clubs are already back to training for next year.
it might have something to do with COVID

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's how long it's taken to stop people doing burnouts out the front of Jerome Luai's parent's house every day, so that they'd actually turn up for the parade.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fun times .... but you know there's a serious problem when you wake up in the middle of a bed with Anastasia Palacek on the left and Raelene Castle on the right.
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.
stuck in the middle with you is probably preferable to stuck in the middle of you....their both bad but that sandwich is horrifying to think of........& who would be strapping on.........and im not a catcher.....so wrong on so many levels...just sooo wrong!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They've taken this long to repair the trophy, and clean out their lymph nodes and hair follicles :grinning:....just in case they get papped with a scissor lift alongside the double decker bus :grinning:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
stuck in the middle with you is probably preferable to stuck in the middle of you....their both bad but that sandwich is horrifying to think of........& who would be strapping on.........and im not a catcher.....so wrong on so many levels...just sooo wrong!
At least if they were still asleep you could chew both arms off and sneak out.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So when are we thinking this will be Officially! Announced?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Even when they are published on another day, signings are always "announced" on Wednesdays.

Always a Bulldog

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
double signing tomorrow surely!
Let me know which 2 signings you want and I’ll let Nasheed know to let his janitor know to make it happen before his janitor gets sacked for taken photos [emoji106]

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun times .... but you know there's a serious problem when you wake up in the middle of a bed with Anastasia Palacek on the left and Raelene Castle on the right.
The dilema is........who do you turn your back on.......its like being in the middle of a beautifull nude woman or a gay man. who do you turn your back on???????? nb. not comparing either raylene or ana to a gay man or beautiful woman......o such a dilema

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just reading around: Kikau I haven’t been able to see play much. Thought he was a standout in the Gf and his highlights reel is massive.

But there’s also plenty of online comment that he’s lazy, a 20 minute wonder etc
We don’t truly know his price?

If he can consistently deliver what’s on his showreel then he is a great addition. Hope so.
Agree. I think he's lazy at times as well. However given the way the game has changed, momentum can swing and a result can be decided in 10minutes. Kikau will provide momentum shifts in our favour.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let me know which 2 signings you want and I’ll let Nasheed know to let his janitor know to make it happen before his janitor gets sacked for taken photos [emoji106]
actually a dog for not leaking Mahoney's pics too...