Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's called reality, try some. He did fuk all. He's not a 7's arsehole & never will be. Maybe a centre or a FB...
Who is a better 7 than him that is currently on our roster for 2022 ?

Flanno - please
Wakeham - had enough chances
BBO - forced 2 drop outs and has a shimmy but looked no better than Avo

Of course he is not a gun 7 but it’s not exactly an Olympic final field he is up against to start in Rd 1

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i can see Avo starting in the 7, but nowhere else...and thats because lets face it - there are no better options...he has runs on the board - BBO doesn't...even though he did look good off the bench @ HOOKER
Dufty should have the #1 and if he doesn't ... something is seriously wrong.....better passer...better runner...better support player...much more dangerous...i cant see how any1 else gets the #1

anyways has Reed signed yet

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Exactly. He was thrown into a key position too early in arguably one of the worst teams and our fans want to shit on him and toss him aside. If he isn't starting then it's just amateur hour from our coach.
Well we all know you hate Dufty so that aside I've said he was too early and has lost whatever he had. Plenty of players have gone back to reggies to find it again so not really throwing aside. FG isn't or shouldn't be the place to waste a spot finding it again. If he's good enough he will be back, better for it. Round 1 we will see I guess what Tbaz thinks.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo played 21 games this year. He ranked 68th for try assist, 190th for runs and 112th for LB assist. According to zero tackle.
I don’t think being a #7 is his go. Perhaps he’d made a good utility or outside back.
I’d love for him to prove me wrong

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well we all know you hate Dufty so that aside I've said he was too early and has lost whatever he had. Plenty of players have gone back to reggies to find it again so not really throwing aside. FG isn't or shouldn't be the place to waste a spot finding it again. If he's good enough he will be back, better for it. Round 1 we will see I guess what Tbaz thinks.
He isn't playing fullback

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Telescum report just came online from Sam Ayoub about the Bulldogs meeting.. can someone please post?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he doesnt need to find anything, FMD what games are you watching. His defence was i think around 90% and his attack has also improved out of site. His off the ball work is very good and he improving. His kicking game needs work but Burton will take over most of that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol Where's he playing then? Something out of left field from Tbaz?
He's playing fullback, then he's getting dropped. I was talking about Jake.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
he doesnt need to find anything, FMD what games are you watching. His defence was i think around 90% and his attack has also improved out of site. His off the ball work is very good and he improving. His kicking game needs work but Burton will take over most of that.
Unfortunately our games.

So he can tackle but needs work on attack and everything else and someone else can kick for him? Doesn't sound like a half to me. Obviously we can just agree to disagree on him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what are you blokes on? Averillo was first year at 7 and performed very well imo. He will have a better team around him and i reckon he will excel next year. He will definitely start at 7 and he deserves too.
7 for Mounties or our Reggie’s team? There’s plenty of options for him.. you’re right

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo played 21 games this year. He ranked 68th for try assist, 190th for runs and 112th for LB assist. According to zero tackle.
I don’t think being a #7 is his go. Perhaps he’d made a good utility or outside back.
I’d love for him to prove me wrong
HAHAHAHHAHAHA These stats make Flanno look good ..

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately our games.

So he can tackle but needs work on attack and everything else and someone else can kick for him? Doesn't sound like a half to me. Obviously we can just agree to disagree on him.
Would you rather flanno whos a genuine half that genuinely can’t do anything a half is supposed to do?