Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Luai and Cleary weren't good enough to take penrith to a premiership a couple years ago either
Actually the first year when they were both the starters they made the GF. Maloney was the 6 before. Also Cleary had played Origin and most saw the talent.

Your comment is totally wrong.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually the first year when they were both the starters they made the GF. Maloney was the 6 before. Also Cleary had played Origin and most saw the talent.

Your comment is totally wrong.
Has BBO had a year starting?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently Dolphins have offered Paulo 850k a year over 3 years. I'd say we're absolutely no chance of signing him now the Kikau deal has happened, so i really hope he goes to the Dolphins just to further cripple the scum eels

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like him too but potential wise, BBC is in front....by a BBC lol
I honestly don't really care as long as someone steps up, I just think Jake should get first shot after getting thrown into the deep end last season with a bunch of shit. We could've played him at centre all year if we weren't going to give a shot..

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently Dolphins have offered Paulo 850k a year over 3 years. I'd say we're absolutely no chance of signing him now the Kikau deal has happened, so i really hope he goes to the Dolphins just to further cripple the scum eels
Definitely. I guess we can't sign EVERYone...

2024 - Winner winner, chicken dinner