Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Currently in Palm Cove..about 30 mins north of Cairns..
But preparing for a move to Daintree Rainforest in next few weeks or so
Wow! Lucky bastard. What's it like living up there? Sounds like paradise.

I live in Slovenia, Europe mate but was just having a laugh with ya

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
honestly mate the to-ing and fro-ing does my fn head in..plus the 7.29 post in that screenshot imo is not read it's a punter? that's all i was saying, firmly... LOL
Oh I get it but he’s just sharing what he’s got mate.

I dunno if read has much mail, I’m sure I read others bag this bloke a lot before for shit mail.

Who knows.

I kinda like he ignored cotric comment. Hopefully he’s not going anywhere.

All for Allen being moved on and I’m
Sure a club wants him
He played for Qld ffs and goes alright. Sure the dolphins with Wayne will be on him for 2023 otherwise if we hold.

Prefer we keep cotric and let him and fox trot!

I dont see kikau or Mahoney (even if he signs with us and fuck I hope he does) getting released !

No point letting him go. He will be a lot better with burton and blokes like dufty fox Pangai Vaughan etc so I have no doubt we will be having plenty of interest if he is to go for 23! Though again Hope he stays unless it’s kikau and Mahoney in!

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Little town called Meekatharra inland mate, a place called Geraldton on the coast is where i'd like to be, maybe early next year.
Odd question Bulldog..
But are you anywhere near that town that got abandoned?..I think it’s called Whitendon or something like that

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I get it but he’s just sharing what he’s got mate.

I dunno if read has much mail, I’m sure I read others bag this bloke a lot before for shit mail.

Who knows.

I kinda like he ignored cotric comment. Hopefully he’s not going anywhere.

All for Allen being moved on and I’m
Sure a club wants him
He played for Qld ffs and goes alright. Sure the dolphins with Wayne will be on him for 2023 otherwise if we hold.

Prefer we keep cotric and let him and fox trot!
Im on board with all you said, i'm team Cotric almost to Utility Whole levels re that other guy he bangs on about lol, and no knock on the "mail" or who posted just the wires got crossed about which post was made by whom as far as i can tell.