Fox Sports Dogs sign Patrick Young

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shame losing Mitchell Woods and compiled by losing Iverson Matia at the start of the year too. Not that these kids would have made it. But you are better off with them then without out.

Hopefully they both have long careers in what ever they choose to do. Also hopefully they leave with good memories incase they ever want to come back :p lol

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shame losing Mitchell Woods and compiled by losing Iverson Matia at the start of the year too. Not that these kids would have made it. But you are better off with them then without out.

Hopefully they both have long careers in what ever they choose to do. Also hopefully they leave with good memories incase they ever want to come back :p lol
Mitchell woods is still with the dogs not confirmed with Sydney swans I’m very close with Mitchel dad and swans cant target him until his contract is over at the end of 2024

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitchell woods is still with the dogs not confirmed with Sydney swans I’m very close with Mitchel dad and swans cant target him until his contract is over at the end of 2024
Music to my ears, let's hope he stays.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean? Wouldn’t he have to elect for the draft if he chose AFL. Also why would anti- tampering apply to a team in another sport?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pat Young’s mum is a milf. She teached me as a kid.
Miss Scolari ohhhhh