Dogs respond to paul kents disgusting rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Media ban on the Daily Telegraph getting interviews from the club? That'd stick it up them.
that was how it was done previously until greenberg went in there and asked them for their forgiveness

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lets get serious here for a moment and talk about real issues, would anyone here tap Raelene? :behindsofa::kiss::stroke::cool:
of course i would ffs, i would then use my penis powers for good tbh

like "honey do you want the rod?, ok sign tuivasa shek and then it will happen"

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he is degrading the club in the worst possible manner
But how does that matter to me. I don't think less of the club because of his article and any other teams supporters hate us so it doesn't matter if we spend 24/7 in hospitals they will still hate us. He did it to annoy dogs supporters and it worked.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that was how it was done previously until greenberg went in there and asked them for their forgiveness
I miss Malcolm Noad.
He wouldve bitch-slapped **** and his cronies. And the fact that Man-head Wilson holds a deep seated hatred for him, makes me like him more.
Bring back Noad !

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way that article was written seems to confirm that Parramatta rang him and prompted the story by "dobbing us in" for "canceling" on the appearence that we actually re-scheduled for later in the week. It also shows me that the club aren't going to sit back and be a victim of this kind of bullshit given the way **** backflipped. I would not be surprised if the club threatened legal action over the degrading article. I'd threaten to stop buying the Telegraph but i can't because i don't buy that shitrag of a paper anyway.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people care what this guy says. The club won't win or lose a genuine supporter based on the crap he writes. I know what the club does in the community and don't need articles in the paper to make me realise.
that's by 100, anybody here really expecting any better, from that idiot?

Malla

Reaction score
The way that article was written seems to confirm that Parramatta rang him and prompted the story by "dobbing us in" for "canceling" on the appearence that we actually re-scheduled for later in the week. It also shows me that the club aren't going to sit back and be a victim of this kind of bullshit given the way **** backflipped. I would not be surprised if the club threatened legal action over the degrading article. I'd threaten to stop buying the Telegraph but i can't because i don't buy that shitrag of a paper anyway.
Absolutely. Bulldogs would have a defamation case against Paul Kent and the DT - hence the back flip. It would have been from the advice of the lawyers that he put the article out today.

Journo's these days cover their a$$es by using generic terms such as 'It is rumoured..' or 'Alledgedly' etc. It has ruined the face of sports journalism for good.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
of course i would ffs, i would then use my penis powers for good tbh

like "honey do you want the rod?, ok sign tuivasa shek and then it will happen"
LOL agreed

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Media ban on the Daily Telegraph getting interviews from the club? That'd stick it up them.
Would be nice but I don't think the NRL would approve under their guidelines regarding availability for interviews etc to the media? Besides it would only give him more reason to complain, I could imagine him saying in a whiny voice, stamping his feet and bottom lip trembling " those nasty Bulldgs won't give me an interview, so I will just have to make one up." Wait that is not too far from the truth, looking at some of the wonderful reports that come out of the Telecrap.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anything that falsely tarnishes the public perception of the club should matter to fans. An NRL club is a business after all any everyday is a fight for a new dollar.

He did it because he's a lightweight on journalistic skill and relies on peddling rumour and innuendo to make a living. He doesn't care about the consequences.

He's nowhere near as bad as some others though eg, Danny "the Weed" Weidler (pronounced Weedler just as Ray Hadley once said) and the mother of all Rebecca Wilson.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just tell Kent to khod and tell him to do all the charity work since he likes to comment on everything we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.