Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Graham, Ennis, Pritchard and Hodkinson will lift the trophy?

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha guess so ! Was just announced on tripple m , tabs even mentioned why Pritchard was not captain but obviously because he's coming from the bench

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Farout really disappointed for Ennis, I hope we win it for him and our new captains embrace him!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the mind games went on for long enough unless there are new surprises coming up?

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think James is more than capable of captaining us to a win but ennis is a HUGE loss hodko will have to step up to keep our structure in check

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow seen Ennis this morning with Graham driving through Belmore he looked really happy both gave me the thumbs up thought he may be playing oh we'll poor bugger someone to do it for now come on boys

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see Bupa growing another leg :love: Souths have no idea what their in for :thumb: Foock YEAH!!!

Sir William Wallace the man that shot lightning from his eyes and thunder from is ass has nothing on KING JAMES!!! I feel for Ennis but I'm so fired up at this moment.......

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a shame..was really hoping against hope that he'd play..no fairytale ending..poor bloke..as I've said before Graham may be the engine that powers this tough gritty Bulldogs side but Ennis is its heart.. A sad way to see a a great Bulldog servant go out..

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow seen Ennis this morning with Graham driving through Belmore he looked really happy both gave me the thumbs up thought he may be playing oh we'll poor bugger someone to do it for now come on boys
From interviews I've seen this week he seems genuinely ecstatic the team is there, thinking about the boys before himself. What a legend. I'm certain the boys will dig even deeper for him, so well respected by fans and players alike.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Oh well, everyone pretty much knew this

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One positive thing I can say is that we will have a glimpse into the future if Mybe is chosen to play at hooker, whoever Des picks will do the job and i wish them the best of luck for the occasion!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The mind games have been played out. Now it's time to unleash Keenel hell on these Rabbit Skinners!!!! The only glory Souths will find tomorrow is down the poop chute.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
2 captains because Graham doesn't do the 80

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still crazy of me to think Ennis will still play?

This is just the second last piece of Des's plan. Last piece of the plan will be confirming that Ennis be playing an hour before kickoff.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
UPDATE !
BULLDOGS skipper Michael Ennis has been officially ruled out of the NRL grand final with a fractured foot, with Trent Hodkinson and James Graham to co-captain the side.

Ennis insisted he needed a miracle to play, having injured the foot in his side’s preliminary final win over the Panthers, yet speculation persisted that coach Des Hasler was foxing.

Those claims were put to rest today, with the Bulldogs releasing a statement confirming their captain would be sidelined for the decider against South Sydney.
The cruel blow robs Ennis of not only a GF appearance, but also a Canterbury farewell given he is bound for Cronulla next season.

“Scans earlier in the week revealed two fractures in his foot and after not being able to train all week, the decision was a simple for Ennis and coach Des Hasler,” a Bulldogs statement said.

“A decision on Ennis’ replacement is yet to be decided. James Graham and Trent Hodkinson will be co-captains for the match.”

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still crazy of me to think Ennis will still play?

This is just the second last piece of Des's plan. Last piece of the plan will be confirming that Ennis be playing an hour before kickoff.
This release makes me even more certain he will play! Just kidding - he seems out for sure. What a tragedy. Oh well, just need to replicate the service out of dummy half and his defence. It's a big ask but we can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.