Dogs presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay said errors and dumb penalties were the blame, reckons we can’t keep turning the ball over

Ummm wtf?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He just seems to give really generic answers to the media. You’d hope it’s a lot different behind closed doors.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its 100% better than nose whistler.... but fuck me after listening to him i have little to no confidence in him... Hopefully he's just a 'nice guy' and deep down he doesn't want to publicly shame some players he inherited that he knows aren't up to FG standard.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We made one less error than canberra and conceeded 2 less penalties... Ummmm you wanna have another try at that Dean?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that we had three straight sets on their line and came away with nothing wasn't a problem with our attack? We look slow with the ball and have no set plays and no creativity. So that wasn't a problem? Oh please what is going on with this club. No accountability.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He just seems to give really generic answers to the media. You’d hope it’s a lot different behind closed doors.
How can it be different behind closed doors?The bloke didn't even bring attitude to our squad during the pre season and that's just a basic thing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay should just quit.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its 100% better than nose whistler.... but fuck me after listening to him i have little to no confidence in him... Hopefully he's just a 'nice guy' and deep down he doesn't want to publicly shame some players he inherited that he knows aren't up to FG standard.
I agree but you would think he's smart enough too do something about it and recruit at least 95% of a whole new team.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay said errors and dumb penalties were the blame, reckons we can’t keep turning the ball over

Ummm wtf?
He should do a Stuart and blast his players publically and call them soft. Worked for the raiders tonight they were at us all night with intent

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He should do a Stuart and blast his players publically and call them soft. Worked for the raiders tonight they were at us all night with intent
He hasnt earnt the right to blast players though. The squad will turn on him quick smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.