Dogs on 9 news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogs on 9 news soon.
I'm assuming talking more shit about how amazing they're gonna be this year.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weidler tweeted -
Josh Morris and his awkward wedding moment . Hear from his wife. Why @NRL_Bulldogs will be a force and Will Hopoate on Sundays @9NewsSyd

Nothing exciting

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haven't seen the news, however if true and Hoppa to play Sundays, that's great news for us... It definitely indicates 'change', if only at a individual level...
I don't care why... Money, Someone getting up him on mad Monday, or feeling pressure for his spot from Abbey, embarrassment...
Bagging him for not playing, then bagging him for playing is ordinary form...

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tedesco??
I'm not even sure about him anymore... The article re all the surgery today made me second guess...
Still young though, and "growing in to his body" as they like to say...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds to me like hoppas still not playing sundays.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft! A nothing bulletin. Just to fill in time.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sounds to me like hoppas still not playing sundays.
Ok... That's shit... If true bag the club away lol...
Will Abbey play off bench initially, with a view to fulltime thru season?...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The impression I got was that he has been told he needs to play Sundays. Will do so in consult with Des and says he feels no pressure to conform. Morris has stated that the Dogs will be a different team this year, one would hope so.......

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was watching it thinking IM FUCKING PUMPED *****, WHEN DOES THIS **** START?! But they just said what us fans wanted to hear tbh.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Weidler tweeted -
Josh Morris and his awkward wedding moment . Hear from his wife. Why @NRL_Bulldogs will be a force and Will Hopoate on Sundays @9NewsSyd

Nothing exciting
Hoppa will play Sundays after becoming a Father. Realised he needs to WORK to provide as nobody is hiring part timers anymore.
Good to see Hoppa and the club come to their senses.

The incompetence of the decision to allow it in the first place is just fucking incomprehensible and speaks volumes about the leftardisation which permeates throughout our club and is culpable in the demise of the weak mentality of our players.

To willingly expose our team to the obvious drawbacks that would come via a constantly disrupted training and playing regime of key personnel is a facking shambles and a slap in the face to every staff member, player and fan who actually aspires to win on the greatest day of them all....Which obviously should be 100% percent of us but hey, lets just be happy we are competitive.

Hoppa is a weak **** for sitting out against Penrith and forcing us to play a busted Morris. Even if Borris was full strength that is still a weak fucking mentality in a team sport.

Hoppa (hope) he has his heart and head in the right place this season.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So in summary, what was the story about??

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So in summary, what was the story about??
It was a absolute nothing story, Jmoz and his misses were talking about getting married then Jmoz talked about it being disappointing that Des was under pressure and promised that we would see a new attack. The Hoppa was on saying he had to discuss Sunday's with Des with no more details given.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We know hoppa will play Sunday's because his contract is up and des is under pressure

Reactions: DT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Weidler dramatised the whole 'report'. As usual.

Des is not in any danger. The players back him 100%.

He would definitely receive another massive $$ deal from other clubs if we didn't re-sign him. Many clubs would love finals football every season and the stability Des brings.

From a business and financial point of view our club would be stupid not to re-sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.