Dogs lock in long-term sponsor

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats pretty smart business instead of forking out large on one club for a little bit of extra media space ( front of jersey ). Spreading that message over different platforms is great networking.
Agreed mate, covering several teams jerseys, and featuring in most games each week, your name across supporters wear, and signage during media/press during interviews and more and also signage at multiple grounds throughout 2 states and ACT. Pretty clever I reckon

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It really depends on the target market, for example Laundy has lot of their business in our geographical reach, so very logical for them to advertise via us. In comparison they don't have a National presence so interstate teams would not be logical. Jaycar is National brand so they advertised via us purely for the national recognition and promptly dropped it when we weren't getting FTA TV coverage. Kia, another National brand, moved to the Donkeys for the same reason, more FTA coverage.

Advertising, especially sporting sponsorship, is thoroughly researched and the result is a targeted campaign. No guess work allowed as they are playing with $millions.

Go Dogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love having a lot of sponsors, but there are certain ones that I don't think suit our jersey. Doltone House did, M&J do not. Jaycar did, Kia certainly did not. I know it won't happen, but Mack Trucks would be an epic major sponsor on our jersey.

View attachment 19902
Wish this logo would replace Sydney tools... Latitude financial services would be a good sleeve sponsor

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You get what you pay for (no exposure) as highlighted by earlier posters
No exposure? How so? i dont think anyone would know anything about M&J chickens if wasnt for league and the Bulldogs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No exposure? How so? i dont think anyone would know anything about M&J chickens if wasnt for league and the Bulldogs.
Well no one above knew about all of their other sponsors other than the dogs. All that money wasted eh

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well no one above knew about all of their other sponsors other than the dogs. All that money wasted eh
But surely their fans like us know about them...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love having a lot of sponsors, but there are certain ones that I don't think suit our jersey. Doltone House did, M&J do not. Jaycar did, Kia certainly did not. I know it won't happen, but Mack Trucks would be an epic major sponsor on our jersey.

View attachment 19902
I wonder 8f they have ever been approached?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I wonder 8f they have ever been approached?
I doubt it. I even brought our club to Mack’s attention just in case. They do sponsor other sport teams but I doubt any of them have bulldog mascots.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt it. I even brought our club to Mack’s attention just in case. They do sponsor other sport teams but I doubt any of them have bulldog mascots.
It just seems a no Brainer!! Make it happen Mr. Laundy sir.