Dogs in Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful Natboy, I will be forced to report you if you continue to thumb blokes & tell them they aren't ugly.

:p
How do u see ur thumbs up or downs if your using the mobile version of the app?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I am very excited that the Dogs have come over and are playing on my birthday. I am taking my 7 year old daughter to her first live NRL game. I hope my birthday wish comes true! ;) I am in E228, seat 19,20 - anyone else near there?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am very excited that the Dogs have come over and are playing on my birthday. I am taking my 7 year old daughter to her first live NRL game. I hope my birthday wish comes true! ;) I am in E228, seat 19,20 - anyone else near there?
Enjoy the game.

WestenBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
My family and another also went to the open session (and also made the clip). I just want to say what a group of very polite and profffesional men they were. They signed posters and posed for photographs much to our kids delight. It's not all about who we are going to sign as fullback etc. They made a very loyal families day.
Go the Dogs.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bluebody - I'm in 229 row EE. Enjoy the game!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Well done to our West Australian members and fans . Just wondering what will the weather be like on game day ? We get the game 6.30pm qld time

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well done to our West Australian members and fans . Just wondering what will the weather be like on game day ? We get the game 6.30pm qld time
Cloudy 23 chance of rain ! Thankgod it's not going to be hot

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just confirming so is 430pm local time as per NRL website equate to 730pm Sydney time?

N

Natboy

Just confirming so is 430pm local time as per NRL website equate to 730pm Sydney time?
Yeah bro that's it ;) The last game of super Saturday cause the warriors play at 3 our time in the first game ay bro. I'll be watching it with my Saaaamoan mates. Go the tigers haha

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bro that's it ;) The last game of super Saturday cause the warriors play at 3 our time in the first game ay bro. I'll be watching it with my Saaaamoan mates. Go the tigers haha
Sorry didn't realise I was talking saaaamoan ... Lol.. Thanks mannigger

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Over 18,000 tickets sold to the game
That is a bloody good result for WA!

Hope our WA fans have an awesome day watching the boys live and hopefully watching them come home with a win aswell!

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
12,000 on a rainy night, and with the Dockers playing at Subi, YEAH. Go the NRL!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
12,000 on a rainy night, and with the Dockers playing at Subi, YEAH. Go the NRL!
Yeah pretty good in my opinion, we have fans everywhere in Australia by the looks of it haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.