News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our spine this week with Critta, Burto, Hutch and Reed need to step up… 3 of 4 are considered elite in the NRL, 1 of 4 is world class.

our pack need to hunt as a pack, they have done this well this season led by King, I fear his absence but we need that “next man up” mentality that the top echelon of clubs adopt.

Critta absolutely gives his all each game, so does Reed and Hutch does his best, it’s really up to Burton to grab this game by the scruff of the neck and be the man.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk is CHEAP...
How many people predicted that Canterbury would lead 26-0 at halftime against the Rorters :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Tracey has been fantastic for us but we can’t go in against a team like the Storm with blokes carrying injuries. They need to be rested and Skelton is a fantastic replacement, hopefully he has a blinder, big fan of his.
Mate have always been a fan of his.
He gives 100%. A point I see he has to improve on his turn and chase if there is a break on his side or kick and chase
Definitely could make it in the forwards if wing doesnt suit

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forwards are going to struggle big time. I feel sorry for Haywood and Skelton if he plays this week. Our middle forwards will contain Salmon, Knight, Patolo none of whom bend the line and Faamasuali doesn't play big minutes along with Kautoga who has been underwhelming at NRL level. I think the Dogs are in for a heavy loss. If Kikau doesn't play they may as well forfeit.
Forfeit even? That’s a tad extreme lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We really need to get all or most of the calls tomorrow. Bad ref calls have been a factor in our games this year.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nsw cup will be interesting next year, we will have Hayes, Kautoga, Vale, Smith and Mataale and vying for spots, Lajuan Vito might age out of flegg too.
We have alot of backrowers coming through.
I think Kautoga should move into the front row next year or even this year in Cup, put some more muscle on over the preseason.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who does everyone think will stand out tonight from our youngster?
I’ll say
Bailey hayward
Matt burton
Stephen crighton
Jacob Kiraz
Bronson xerri
Samuel Hughes
It’s tomorrow night that worries me

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope reed dosnt want to fight every fucker
His stupidity probably cost us against souths

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey has been fantastic for us but we can’t go in against a team like the Storm with blokes carrying injuries. They need to be rested and Skelton is a fantastic replacement, hopefully he has a blinder, big fan of his.
Tracey has probably been the best tbh but I am so keen to see Skelton play lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope reed dosnt want to fight every fucker
His stupidity probably cost us against souths
I agree but it shows his passion which I admire and it’s only really he and Critta backing teammates when sh!t goes down, you know how tight the bonds are within the playing group when the entire team comes in to bat for a fallen mate in the course of a deliberate act.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm spine is world class
Yeah agree but they haven't won them any comps recently. I saw stats last week where Mahoney was ahead of Grant so far this season in just about everything

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Tracey is playing please CC put him at fullback. Critta is the best centre don’t move him.