'Dogs due a down game ... I smell an upset' - Laurie Daley

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Canberra Raiders v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Canberra Stadium, Friday 7.35pm (EST)

I think the Bulldogs have been great but I smell an upset in this one. It will be cold down there, there'll be a packed house, the Raiders realise the importance of the game, semi-finals aren't too far away, and if they win this they'll be a massive chance to play finals. The Bulldogs will be up for the challenge but how long can they stay up? I think they'll have to nearly go on a record run if they're to win every game between now and the end of the year. They might just be due for a game where they're not at their best. The game will be played in different conditions - it will be greasy conditions, slippery under foot and it will be nice and cold. It will be interesting to see whether they can win down there. Tip: Raiders

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-2012-nrl-season/story-e6frf3xu-1226455291213

And this is the man who will be leading the NSW squad into the next 2 origin series folks! :o

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Bulldogs have been great but I smell an upset in this one.
Well he hates the Bulldogs doesn't he? Now he's the Blues Origin coach he's already sniffed out a win there.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Raiders will have greater legspeed. They will make more copybook tackles. They will have Canterbury at sixes and sevens. Canterbury need their forwards to go forward. Raiders will win cause they're footballers. If the Raiders score more points than the opposition, they will win.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders will have greater legspeed. They will make more copybook tackles. They will have Canterbury at sixes and sevens. Canterbury need their forwards to go forward. Raiders will win cause they're footballers. If the Raiders score more points than the opposition, they will win.
Hahahaha Wat a nob! Seriously though, I smell an upset too. I honestly think canberra will win this week. It's gonna be near 0 degrees down there and they have it all to play for.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fck seriously, any team on a winning streak is 'due' for a loss. Doesnt mean it will happen! How did this muppet get origin coach!

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
Here, Laurie - have a tissue and wipe your chin ... you dribbler.

How did this arseclown get the SOO gig?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As much as I hate that big nosed w@nker, being that they need to win to stay alive, I think they will trouble us and may even beat us. I pray that I'm wrong.

BTW, a loss down there won't be bad, 1 it will be the kick in the arse we need and 2 we will become the Minor Premiers on home ground

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If raiders play like they did last weekend we will hammer them

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha Wat a nob! Seriously though, I smell an upset too. I honestly think canberra will win this week. It's gonna be near 0 degrees down there and they have it all to play for.
Not the only thing he smells with a beak like his!! I know I am getting off the track a little with my post but, what a disaster having this D!k as NSW Coach!!!! just goes to show how many applicants and the quality of applicants we had for the job, it just proves to me that the NSWRL just do not have the same passion as the QLDRL when it comes to Origin.
The only reason I can think of is that NSWRL wanted an indiginous Coach like Qld have to be successfull because Daley certainly does not have what it takes to be an Origin Coach, I can't believe he was the first choice!! maybe the other potential applicants out there in NSWRL land thought it best to stay low utill the like of Smith, Cronk, Slater, Miles, Inglis, Boyd etc and their 7 in a row coach retire before they put their nuts on the line.
I have to live amongst them up here so it makes it even harder.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate all this due for a loss BS.

I reckon we've been playing quite poorly the last few weeks, but have still been able to beat quality sides.

The Raiders will definitely come out firing, but in the end their defense is just so poor that it'll be a walk in the park for the likes of Barba and co.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Laurie Daley will never succeed as the blues coach for next season, he as usual is a BIG CHOKER...
anyways he had always hated the bulldogs so Laurie if we win, do me a favour suck a big fat di*k

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How are we due for a game where we are not at our best? That was the last fortnight and we are due to bounce back with a slick performance.
We will get it right this week.

D

dogfight_4real

Hey daley guess wat i smell u getting tge sack from coaching nsw after we lose eight straight and then u getting a nose job to change ur appearence from shame !!!!!

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
LOL @ Gonzo , he can probably smell santas raindeer coming aswell, what a douche bag.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Canberra Raiders v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Canberra Stadium, Friday 7.35pm (EST)

I think the Bulldogs have been great but I smell an upset in this one. It will be cold down there, there'll be a packed house, the Raiders realise the importance of the game, semi-finals aren't too far away, and if they win this they'll be a massive chance to play finals. The Bulldogs will be up for the challenge but how long can they stay up? I think they'll have to nearly go on a record run if they're to win every game between now and the end of the year. They might just be due for a game where they're not at their best. The game will be played in different conditions - it will be greasy conditions, slippery under foot and it will be nice and cold. It will be interesting to see whether they can win down there. Tip: Raiders
Dear Mr Daley. As far as I can see, the Bulldogs have had their last two games as "down games" as you wish to call it. They are not ripe for your pickings as they continue to play to win each and every game they play. They do those things that secure a win. Don't be surprise if the Bulldogs put the cleaners through your Canberra Raiders.

Defensively, it is time now to put up "the wall" as they did against the Storm and Manly. If that happens, the Raiders will become frustrated and the mistakes by them will come. All this being said if the Ref's give us the same respect in the penalty count as they do the opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's easy for him to pick the Raiders. If they win, he looks like a genius, if they don't he just takes the line that the Dogs are just too good and he doesn't get egg on his face. On the matter of a team being due a loss, I don't know any team that goes out and doesn't play as competitively as possible. Even the geriatrics that make up my touch footy team put in effort. I'm pretty sure all teams would like to win 27 in a row every season.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Daley was a great player but as a commentator and an analyst he is worse than average. He is obviously a guy who knows how to manage upwards.

I would be interested whether he actually puts his money on his tips. If he does he would be broke now.

D

dogfight_4real

Daley was a great player but as a commentator and an analyst he is worse than average. He is obviously a guy who knows how to manage upwards.

I would be interested whether he actually puts his money on his tips. If he does he would be broke now.
He is thats y he was desperete for the nsw job lol

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-2012-nrl-season/story-e6frf3xu-1226455291213

And this is the man who will be leading the NSW squad into the next 2 origin series folks! :o
And now that your the NSW coach, you big nosed c_nt, I hope Qld win 10 in a phucken row.
And hopefully you have to give up your job with Fox you dribbling phuck !

Status
Not open for further replies.