News Dogs chair Dunn over

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Was always going to happen at some point.
It’s Coorey as usual, poisoning the waters.
I wouldn’t frame it like that, but yes I have it on good authority it’s blowback on the smear campaign against him,
You may recall I did prophesise that this would happen. The Lebanese bloc is very strong at the club and the cards were marked when they tried the sexy assault claim.
Anderson’s brought a knife to the gunfight.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t frame it like that, but yes I have it on good authority it’s blowback on the smear campaign against him,
You may recall I did prophesise that this would happen. The Lebanese bloc is very strong at the club and the cards were marked when they tried the sexy assault claim.
Anderson’s brought a knife to the gunfight.
Race baiting as usual.
It’s about egos and nothing else.
Someone wins one round, someone else will win another round. Coorey won’t be around forever.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As you like to remind the forum daily.
Whatevs.
We spoke about this in September when you ewrrr still ‘nothing to see here’
I told you how this will play out.
This must be one damn big coincidence that this roadmap has played out to a tee.
If you don’t believe me that’s fine but I’m surprised you aren’t asking me to pick lottery numbers for you since I’m scarily accurate with my ‘guesses’ just on this topic alone.
If there’s someone associated with the Anderson’s still left that I haven’t thought about they will be gone shortly.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Race baiting as usual.
It’s about egos and nothing else.
Someone wins one round, someone else will win another round. Coorey won’t be around forever.
Exactly right Dinkum it was BULLFROG who made the Lebanese community members, and showed them the ropes so they felt like family, hence the support for the Andersons 3 years ago, it’s just part of the business. If we don’t get Finals within next year then start to see doors banging again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We spoke about this in September when you ewrrr still ‘nothing to see here’
I told you how this will play out.
This must be one damn big coincidence that this roadmap has played out to a tee.
If you don’t believe me that’s fine but I’m surprised you aren’t asking me to pick lottery numbers for you since I’m scarily accurate with my ‘guesses’ just on this topic alone.
If there’s someone associated with the Anderson’s still left that I haven’t thought about they will be gone shortly.
You’ll never tire of your messiah crap but whatevs.
You provided nothing I didn’t already know.
I saw the guys at Revesby collecting signatures, I’d also seen the petition before you posted it.
The only thing that surprised me was how quickly they caved and didn’t put it to a vote.
The grub behind it all won’t last forever and I don’t care what race anyone is - only that they have the best interests of the club at heart rather than themselves, which in some ways the Andersons were also guilty of, but less so than the main clown. My main thing at the time was ensuring Dib didn’t come back. For all the changes wanted and ultimately pushed through, gee so far they’ve been a roaring success haven’t they…

As for Lotto numbers, let’s start with: 3 7 2 ??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’ll never tire of your messiah crap but whatevs.
You provided nothing I didn’t already know.
I saw the guys at Revesby collecting signatures, I’d also seen the petition before you posted it.
The only thing that surprised me was how quickly they caved and didn’t put it to a vote.
The grub behind it all won’t last forever and I don’t care what race anyone is - only that they have the best interests of the club at heart rather than themselves, which in some ways the Andersons were also guilty of, but less so than the main clown. My main thing at the time was ensuring Dib didn’t come back. For all the changes wanted and ultimately pushed through, gee so far they’ve been a roaring success haven’t they…

As for Lotto numbers, let’s start with: 3 7 2 ??
think you’re clever with your codes...
Well I also know why the Anderson’s stepped down so quickly. They had to chance tune quickly.
It would be big news (I think) if known. But you should thank me that I’ve kept that to myself for the last 6 months. I too don’t like cancel culture.