Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz)

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke who would be interested in going all the way to Liverpool to watch a dogs “home” game. Can someone explain why the development of Belmore is not pushed harder?
The club is meant to represent the district not withstanding it may have followings elsewhere. In all honestly it is a for me of relocation and would be a betrayal of fans.
Fair enough but I was under the impression they will never be able to expand Belmore much due to problems acquiring enough land? They could give it some TLC however sure.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take him
Jason Demetriou wants to pull the pin on his Souths deal and move into a head coaching role asap instead of waiting until 2022. Not sure if he's interested in us though...

I also made this up

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He can have Georgalis as his assistant lol. The Greek duo lol.
Jason Demetriou wants to pull the pin on his Souths deal and move into a head coaching role asap instead of waiting until 2022. Not sure if he's interested in us though...

I also made this up

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Na Lynn said we will get a backrower who can goal kick like some old player from the 80’s did. Then we will win the comp. Legit she said that ayy
Gavin Hill

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear most of Buzz’s story lines are lifted directly from the Kennel

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the shooshes are Canterbury related for sure.
Don’t be surprised if the Dragons are sounding out Holbrook as well on the sly. He could be a long term coach for either Dragns or dogs.....I hope it’s the dogs sounding him out

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So buzz is full of shit and writing fake news and everything is going hunky dorey out belmore way???

Fcuk that’s our problem then
Admitting first that there is a problem in order to rectify it

I can’t stand the old flog not his paper but some of the issues he’s raised are current and if u can’t see that then we are in more of a mess than I first thought .

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Buzz you drunk fraud - why are you ignoring all the problems (which are many) at your beloved Sharks so you can drop other clubs into scandal?
Memo to Drunken bastard.... People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. NRL investigating Sharks intensely to determine extent of Reid use. They've had 1 coach already sacked for breaching peptide punishment rules, their roster is in tatters, players disgruntled but he throws stones at us???