Doggiiiiieeeeeesssssss FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh my **cking god. I wore a Bulldogs jersey out drinking tonight and suddenly i want to kill Beau Ryan because of his doggiiieeeeessss thing. FFS i was trying to take a piss and someone starts doing that crap behind me while i'm spraying the porcelain. disturbing. Great to know we have a few people who will support us for the sake of doing the stupid doggies thing but can't i take a piss without someone doing it towards my ass. I reciprocated the stupid gesture once or twice throughout the night in appropriate locations but ****, Men don't/shouldn't chat with strangers at the urinal and they shouldn't pelvic thrust at strangers there either. NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE EXISTS.

Beau Ryan needs to do another sketch on the footy show, Beau knows decorum when pelvic thrusting at Bulldogs fans who are trying to piss without fanfare.

Anyway i'll admit this is a strange thread but something has to be done about blokes doing pelvic thrusts at other blokes who are urinating. The shock of the whole thing almost made me step forward into the urinal and i'm sure if i'd stepped into the urinal it would have been a low point in my night.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, well at least now they have a laugh with you instead of thinking you're an idiot who wants to go round starting fights.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You wore a Bulldogs jersey out drinking?

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You should of spun around & given him a spray. ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reminds me of this...

[video=youtube;KnOaMC8KHA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnOaMC8KHA4[/video]

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst urinal behaviour I've ever encountered was at an AFL game in Adelaide. I was visiting a mate of mine who lives there, who's a big Crows fan.

At halftime at AAMI Stadium, there was the usual crowd/queue to get a space to piss up the urinal wall. As I'm standing waiting, the guy in front of me moves forward as a space emerges. He then drops his jeans and underwear FRONT AND BACK and proceeds to take a piss as if it's the most normal thing in the world to needlessly hang your complete naked arse out in public. The worst part was the fact that I couldn't even step back, as the queue was so big, I was just stuck with this guy's hairy arse and thighs straight in front of me.

Maybe the weirdest part was that when I'd finished in the bathroom, I came out and recounted this story to my mate and his friends who we'd gone with. They laughed but had a phrase for this thing "aaah, you got [*something I can't remember*]ed!" Is this behaviour so normal in South Australia that there's even a set phrase for it?

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This reminds me of the thread where Rami confessed he pisses sitting down.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The worst urinal behaviour I've ever encountered was at an AFL game in Adelaide. I was visiting a mate of mine who lives there, who's a big Crows fan.

At halftime at AAMI Stadium, there was the usual crowd/queue to get a space to piss up the urinal wall. As I'm standing waiting, the guy in front of me moves forward as a space emerges. He then drops his jeans and underwear FRONT AND BACK and proceeds to take a piss as if it's the most normal thing in the world to needlessly hang your complete naked arse out in public. The worst part was the fact that I couldn't even step back, as the queue was so big, I was just stuck with this guy's hairy arse and thighs straight in front of me.

Maybe the weirdest part was that when I'd finished in the bathroom, I came out and recounted this story to my mate and his friends who we'd gone with. They laughed but had a phrase for this thing "aaah, you got [*something I can't remember*]ed!" Is this behaviour so normal in South Australia that there's even a set phrase for it?
A mate of mine, pisses between your legs from behind you, while you're at a trough ! There's nothing you can do either, cause youll have to walk through it !! Now when I'm out drinking with him, i try not to break the seal, but if I have to go I use the cubicle.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A mate of mine, pisses between your legs from behind you, while you're at a trough ! There's nothing you can do either, cause youll have to walk through it !! Now when I'm out drinking with him, i try not to break the seal, but if I have to go I use the cubicle.
What an absolute creep! I hate to ask more details, but doesn't he sometimes erm... hook his shot off the post?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even that's not as bad as this youtube classic:

[video=youtube;2mV9UHYy8t0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mV9UHYy8t0[/video]

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Why are y'all hatin' on a man wearing our jersey out in public ?

Kudos to OP for rubbing the general public's face in the fact we're a dominant force !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.