Doggies facing shake-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Paul Dunn never captained our club and he walked out of our club in tough times, unlike Steve Price who saw it through to the end of 04.
Paul Dunn never walk out, he play 5 years for the club but a knee injury cut short his season in 1990. Quote from Bulldogs.com "In 2004 Paul was nominated for the Berries to Bulldogs 70 Year Team of Champions." Good to see the panel regonise the contribution Paul made to the Dogs and not hold any grudge against him. Paul Dunn won the Clive Churchill Medal in the 1988 Grand Final. David Gillespie left the same year as Paul Dunn,do we excluded Dave from our Ring Of Champions & our 70 Year Team of Champions. No we don't. So Paul Dunn has nominated for the board of directors thats great, if successful good on him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anybody but Hughes on the board please. The mans a little b!tch, i wanna slap him. That and Corey will probably end up captain of the dogs when hes 43.

Country Dog

Mortimer
Reaction score
Paul Dunn never walk out, he play 5 years for the club but a knee injury cut short his season in 1990. Quote from Bulldogs.com "In 2004 Paul was nominated for the Berries to Bulldogs 70 Year Team of Champions." Good to see the panel regonise the contribution Paul made to the Dogs and not hold any grudge against him. Paul Dunn won the Clive Churchill Medal in the 1988 Grand Final. David Gillespie left the same year as Paul Dunn,do we excluded Dave from our Ring Of Champions & our 70 Year Team of Champions. No we don't. So Paul Dunn has nominated for the board of directors thats great, if successful good on him.
Steve Price - A Bulldog for 11 years and a captain

Paul Dunn - A Bulldog for 5 years and a Clive Churchill Medal Winner who left the club (Reminds me of another more current player....)

What has Paul Dunn had to do with the club since he left as a player? Sounds like he's jumping on the 'oust the current board members' bandwagon like all the other ex-players rather then someone passionate about the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

T

TdoggBulldog

haha sorry bulldogs CEO being challenged doesn't actually make news up in qld :p

anyway noad for CEO

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Dunn sometimes attends our games and he has attended previous agm's

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
i dont think these guys have a hidden agenda .. i think we should look at their interest in a positive way

I think it highlights that once you are a dog, you are always a dog.
When Paul Langmack is on 2sm, he always calls himself a dogs man even though he played for wests and easts....the club has a special culture and i think these older guys are trying to save it...

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
You can't have on a Board of Directors someone who has been emotionally charged to stand for the board. You can't have someone who's family or even friend has been treated unfairly onthe board. This is not professional and accountable. If you've done Acct1512 (UNSW) you would understand when doing corporate governance, even as a introductoin that someone like Hughes standing for a directors role is outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.