Gilded
Reaction score
Would only take Nathan out of the 4

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would take Hughes or Teddy, Nathan is a panther for life, NO WAY he leaves the panthers.. hence why he’s not even considered in my pick.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Teddy should be wearing blue and white…Hasler botched the deal, decided to pay his one legged mate Foran 1.2M a year instead. Foran owes Dessie big time for getting him financially back on his feet at our expense
i was just about to say that, dez fucked all that up, we got foran for 3years on a seat while teddy was the best player 3years running lol... what a rort

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was just about to say that, dez fucked all that up, we got foran for 3years on a seat while teddy was the best player 3years running lol... what a rort
Absolutely, the Foran deal was super dodgy, Des knew we lost our premiership window so it was all about helping a mate… who in their right mind pays an injury riddled man with a checkered history 1.2M per season over 3 years?? That was JT money at the time - if not more.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Absolutely, the Foran deal was super dodgy, Des knew we lost our premiership window so it was all about helping a mate… who in their right mind pays an injury riddled man with a checkered history 1.2M per season over 3 years?? That was JT money at the time - if not more.
hindsight is wonderful, no injuries like his last 2 years at manly and it is money well spent.
If foran plays 7 and burton 6 this year we finish in the 8 or very close to it.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
and it is was no where near that FMD