Doesn't matter who wins 2016 gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who wins the 2016 gf, there will be an ex dog holding the trophy who we probably should have not let go.....
Ennis
Barba
Finucane
Sezer

Not to mention a handy 1,7,9,13!
3 of which we need ......

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just glad queersland teams are out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who wins the 2016 gf, there will be an ex dog holding the trophy who we probably should have not let go.....
Ennis
Barba
Finucane
Sezer

Not to mention a handy 1,7,9,13!
3 of which we need ......
3? You don't think we need a lock? I'm sick of Klemmer, Kasiano and Eastwood being played at lock tbh.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't care. Don't like any of the remaining teams
Was an off night for you guys yesterday.

But at least you know what it feels like to win one or be close recently.

Our last was 12 years ago and if we keep going down this track the next one might be another 10 years away.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Gaiders have the least amount of dickheads in their team so I'm going for them.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In an ideal world, IF the Sharks win, Barba goes down injured in the 3rd minute and plays no role in the victory

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea, but........Ricky Stuart.
I know but I feel sorry for him plus he has his own kids charity doesn't he?

Plus he did better than SadDes with less talent (on paper)

To be brutally honest, I'd rather have him as our coach next year more than SadDes.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Colonel des is going to be bitten on the ass next Sunday. Hope the stupid board realise his arrogance and stupidity has led the club to be fucked over and sack him now.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I can Imagine cronulla winning & Ennis getting man of the match. That would really rub it in lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL sick of our 2 best forwards in klemmar and kas, no wonder you never played league
Again with the bait posting.... marley doesnt reply to your posts for a reason. Maybe you shouldnt reply to him either. And marley didnt say he is sick of klem or kas. He said he is sick of them being played at lock. Many would agree with him.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3? You don't think we need a lock? I'm sick of Klemmer, Kasiano and Eastwood being played at lock tbh.
LOL sick of our 2 best forwards in klemmar and kas, no wonder you never played league
Again with the bait posting.... marley doesnt reply to your posts for a reason. Maybe you shouldnt reply to him either. And marley didnt say he is sick of klem or kas. He said he is sick of them being played at lock. Many would agree with him.
I agree with @Marley.
Locks need to be mobile, fast, tackling machines, with the ability to ball-play.
None of them, tick those boxes.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mate you are bait posting me, simply stating a simple fact.
Do you know the meaning of a fact??? Your stating an opinion. I have no need to bait post you. But your constant haggling of whatever marley says is wearing thin.... cut the rubbish out and focus on the footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.