Does the NRL & The Kennel cause marital problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately my wife hates NRL & the Kennel. She calls NRL a sport of pigs & the Bulldogs rapists. She sh!ts me to no end. I try to explain how the game works but she refuses to listen.

I would rather settle down after a long week and watch some footy but she would rather drag me to some stupid coffee shop & be social. I am social with my mates & with other members on the Kennel. I just dont care for coffee, fashion, Facebook, Big brother or some other reality crap ----> Who cares!

I refuse to go to a coffee shop / restaurant unless they have a screen where I can still watch a game.

If I move from my computer she shuts down the Kennel & loads up Facebook. She will then proceed to she photos of her friends or some crap.

I do love her but hate her hatred for NRL & the Kennel.

Do you guys suffer as I do. Please post experiences & possible solutions!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow, for you to put up with all that, she must make a mean sandwhich.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL bro... my gf is a store manager at a jewelry shop.

Some chick came in one day wearing Bulldogs gear before a game, and my gf served her etc. Long story short tje girl was talking about her brother how he loves the Bulldogs and always goes on the Kennel, my gf said OMG my bf is a Kennel member as well. Little did I know she notices my username and said he may know "tonee" from the Kennel.

I thought it was quite sweet she notices that sort of stuff (no homo) because I never told her my username.

Point of the story is my gf notices I'm always on the Kennel. She got nothing but love for me and always leaves me alone on game day because I turn into something ruthless during matches hahaha...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently I care more about the Bulldogs than my missus. Well..........

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently I care more about the Bulldogs than my missus. Well..........
You never even look at me anymore. I bet you have seen them more times this year than you have seen me!

Last edited by a moderator:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You never even look at me anymore. I bet you have them them more times this year than you have seen me!
It's not me, it's you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive got a similar problem except its my mum

she grounded me and has banned me from using the kennel, lol but i always find a way

ffs shes coming, i better go....

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Common guys I need solutions.

Maybe I should take her on a regional Bulldogs Army bus trip so all you can convert her!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Common guys I need solutions.

Maybe I should take her on a regional Bulldogs Army bus trip so all you can convert her!
no way, that will only make her feel more stronger and the more contact the worse it is

my suggestion is you keep her away and make things up about the kennel, for example say the kennel donates to charity

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no way, that will only make her feel more stronger and the more contact the worse it is

my suggestion is you keep her away and make things up about the kennel, for example say the kennel donates to charity
Have you gone soft Rod? Literally?

What as the world come to?

I was looking for an answer I thought it would come from your. Never mind.

Who else can help? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

she grounded me and has banned me from using the kennel, lol but i always find a way

bahahahaha

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Has this got something to do with your previous voluntary banning?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Unfortunately my wife hates NRL & the Kennel. She calls NRL a sport of pigs & the Bulldogs rapists. She sh!ts me to no end. I try to explain how the game works but she refuses to listen.

I would rather settle down after a long week and watch some footy but she would rather drag me to some stupid coffee shop & be social. I am social with my mates & with other members on the Kennel. I just dont care for coffee, fashion, Facebook, Big brother or some other reality crap ----> Who cares!

I refuse to go to a coffee shop / restaurant unless they have a screen where I can still watch a game.

If I move from my computer she shuts down the Kennel & loads up Facebook. She will then proceed to she photos of her friends or some crap.

I do love her but hate her hatred for NRL & the Kennel.

Do you guys suffer as I do. Please post experiences & possible solutions!
I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen, and cook me some pie

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The daddy long legs on my wall doesn't seem to mind what I do.... That's about all I can contribute to this thread...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen, and cook me some pie
Why not?

She cooks great pie & looks after the kids but she doesn't love the Bulldogs! I need help to change her.

She is always trying to change me but now I want her to change.

Is there any women out there that can help me? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
na, just messin witya. In all honesty, you need to not change anything- women need something to get the shits over, if it isn't footy you'll have to put up with her bitching about something different. By now, you should have heard the footy-related rant enough to tune out with ease.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
and if she watches footy, she might talk. Some of them do that until they are properly trained.

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The wife does get frustrated with my time on here cause I need to use her IPad to post as I can not post from the Samsung Tab lol, so I let her watch her shows on TV so I can catch up.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LMAO... OP's Stoofy's wife how the hell did you manage to get her to sign up

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
na, just messin witya. In all honesty, you need to not change anything- women need something to get the shits over, if it isn't footy you'll have to put up with her bitching about something different. By now, you should have heard the footy-related rant enough to tune out with ease.
So its that Ying & Yan thing.

Where is Captain Kickass when you need him or he whipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.