Does anyone think Kevin Locke was a loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Know what your asking but we never had him or obviously wanted him so how can we be at a loss?

We are either waiting for a marquee FB to come onto the market or giving someone like Templeman time to get FG ready. Perrett and the team have us on top of the ladder so we are ok.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
When Sam Perrett made that Try saving tackle during the Roosters game, he satisfied me. Stuff Lock, he had his chance. I am a big fan of Sam and I am pleased with his performance in the No: 1 this year. So, I am glad we did not spend Salary Cap money on him.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the club wanted Locke we would have signed him. I am comfortable that they know what we need.
Salford owner was here with an open cheque book. We were never going to outbid him

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he was a loss to him self, if he trained better/harder and took more responsibility he could of been something big. He had all the skills needed but his body let him down as in he never looked super fit or nice and lean like other super stars, him getting injured and Tomkins coming over didn't help either.

He will be a wasted talent in the Super League, he should of stayed in the NRL and just trained better to get him self more fit but best of luck to him!

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was never convinced Locke was the answer. Haven't seen the best of him for two years and too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.