Does anyone know anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
yeah dubaiz awesome i know cos i saw a documentary on the history chanel im in the now

S

smingers

Dubai is cool, anywhere in the UAE is dollar dollar ;)

We've just had two cadets for a year, they're finishing up at the start of next month. If you don't want to do a cadetship you can always just do part time work while studying. We usually get students in as drafters. Any experience in the field is good for your development.

CAD is a great tool, once you're used to it, it's easy ;)
Do you need to be at uni to do a cadetship? Can you do a traineeship in the field? :o Sorry If I'm swamping you with questions lol I'm trying to find some alternatives. I would love to work while studying I'd need it tbh.

Yeah I can imagine, Dubai and the middle east is just booming.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Do you need to be at uni to do a cadetship? Can you do a traineeship in the field? :o Sorry If I'm swamping you with questions lol I'm trying to find some alternatives. I would love to work while studying I'd need it tbh.

Yeah I can imagine, Dubai and the middle east is just booming.
For the cadetships at my work you need to be undertaking a degree. I don't know of any traineeships as such, but alot of places will do work exerience programs etc. Like I said, we employ student drafters, so you can work while studying :grinning:

S

smingers

For the cadetships at my work you need to be undertaking a degree. I don't know of any traineeships as such, but alot of places will do work exerience programs etc. Like I said, we employ student drafters, so you can work while studying :grinning:
I'd love that. Well TAFE wis 3 days a week so I have 2 days (plus weekends if retail) to work I guess.
Thanks you were heaps helpful, when the time comes for a job I know who to ask :p

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
i used to work in the building industire. When designing a house check the ****ing wind loading on windows and dont just draw what ever the f**K you think looks good then cant be made hahahahah

thanks

and hi 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.