Does anyone have any Ideas?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I have no clue how this gets fixed.
each year it feels like its gotten progressivley worse than the previous year since we last made the GF.
Serious options please, not a vent thread about players/coach.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ideas to win a game? score a try? or score a point?

scoring a point is easy, kick a field goal first chance you get

scoring a try is more difficult but my recommendation is organise a few set plays targeting the opposition players and then run them during the game

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric to right wing next week. Last chance. **** can fuck off if he doesn’t aim up. Flanno dropped. He’s been fucken putrid.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here’s an idea
Play players in their actual fcuking positions!!!

never ever ever select waddel Stimson Napa floppa Meaney katoa ever ever again

broom them from now

lose by 40 with young guys andsee if there up to it

fcuk the dead wood off now as of now

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not write time for me as very disappointed again. But I would be waiting to we can select some the reserve graders. As some our players are not up to first grade. Rather that be age or play. There is a future. And Barrett is the man to do it. But we need some forwards. A five eight who is comming. So all hope is not lost. But bloody hell its hard

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is a very simple solution, stop giving 6 again restarts , start pushing in attack, add some variation on the line - 2nd phase , aggressive line speed , complete your sets and fix our shape in attack!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a good run with injuries amd recruit well for 2022 we will be thereabouts 2021 a right off to many suspensions and injuries early on.
Need to blood our junior prospects with game time

Reactions: DDR

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually i do have a great idea

when you get into a 2 vs 1 situation i think we should create as much space as possible between our players so that their player cant cover both, then our players run forwards, wait to the last moment and pass the ball to the open player, the open player then catches the ball and continues to run and then puts the ball down