Does Andrew Johns talk shit sometimes?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He said on Freddy and the eighth this week that NSW should power play their middle third in opening exchanges by having Haas, Paulo and D.Saifiti start... Not a bad idea tbh. Don't like the Turbo idea though
With TPJ for good measure running on an edge...scary!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cahunts cooked his last brain cell with Columbia’s finest .....................here’s hoping Freddy see the merit in this move:tearsofjoy:
I wouldn't put it past him after last years disaster. losing to the shittiest Qld team in history! Watch him find a way to eff up the selections again.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s one of my top 3 most annoying Nrl commentators amongst Tallis and Lockyer. Problem is they think they are funny but their humour only works for their inner sanctum of loyal village idiots. Lost on the rest of us and very annoying.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Some brilliance from him today, about what he would do at the broncos...

"I've made a quick list; I think if they blew up the spine and they bought these four players: Harry Grant at dummy half, Nathan Cleary at halfback, Jarome Luai at five-eighth and Kalyn Ponga at fullback..." Johns said

Lol, as if they would even get 1 of those

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

"I've made a quick list; I think if they blew up the spine and they bought these four players: Harry Grant at dummy half, Nathan Cleary at halfback, Jarome Luai at five-eighth and Kalyn Ponga at fullback..." Johns said

he said "there probably goes your salary cap" afterwards but it was just a silly thing to suggest, I guess it shows how much the Broncos need in his opinion I guess.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

LOL even the Roosters wouldnt be able to pull that off. John's has probably been reading some of threads on the Kennel..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Today's story (there's one every other day on nine website with his opinion on something) is hes passionately begging Moses to re sign with eels. Why is he so passionate about who all the clubs sign?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Today's story (there's one every other day on nine website with his opinion on something) is hes passionately begging Moses to re sign with eels. Why is he so passionate about who all the clubs sign?
He doesn't want Moses to sign with the Broncos because he works with the Eels, so he is picking other players that should sign with the Broncos.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is he still the Parra halves coach?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d go

1. Tedesco
2. Turbo
3. Latrell
4. Wighton
5. Addo-Carr

6. Luai
7. Cleary

14. Burton (Not sold on having a pure fullback in Papenhuyzen on the bench rather than a utility)

If one of the centres or halves get injured, Burton can slot in.

If a fullback or winger gets injured, Wighton can move there and Burton in the centres.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually think A. Johns is getting worse... so much so that he is making Fittler look intelligent in comparison

the above suggestion is ridiculous... all four players are under contract, Cleary and Luai wouldn't go to the Broncos regardless, Ponga will likely be an All Black before he is a Bronco, which leaves only Grant... not to mention that it would cost a club $4 million a season to secure all 4

one signing the Broncos should have made... Matt Burton

Burton to play halfback... retain Milford on a significantly reduced contract to play five-eighth... retain Reece Walsh to play fullback... do whatever is necessary to move on at least one of your high priced forwards (Lodge is possible)... don't get spooked and retain players (eg. Piakura) for overs... move on Oates, Glen etc... then look to bring Harry Grant back to QLD for the 2023 season

voila! contenders again and with a young spine and prop rotation and strike out wide

it is amazing just how poorly run the biggest club in the league has been

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As a maroons supporter I agree w Joey

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a maroons supporter I agree w Joey
What do you reckon about the push for the Johns brothers and SBW to coach the Toa? I'm all for it uso, Parrish is kaea. They might convince RTS to play for the world cup before he joins union

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What do you reckon about the push for the Johns brothers and SBW to coach the Toa? I'm all for it uso, Parrish is kaea. They might convince RTS to play for the world cup before he joins union
100 uce!!!

Parish is fkn hopeless
Wasn’t he one of Des boys