Do you wear a watch? Is it time that you do? (Excuse the pun)

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that watch was your birthright. And he'd be damned if any slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass.
He died of dysentery, he gimme da watch I wore that uncomfortable hunk of metal, up my ass, two years. Then after seven years I was sent home to my family. Now, little man, I give the watch to you

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone tried watchgang.com

You pay a monthly subscription and they send you a watch every month worth 5 times your subscription. Plus you can win a Rolex every day

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a really nice Tag Heuer watch that I only wear when I am going out or to special events.

Outside of that I don't really bother to wear watches as they get in the road with work and I normally end up scratching or breaking them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought a casio watch.
It comes in handy wearing a watch while at the beach. You can time exactly how long you spend in the water to save yourself getting burned to a crisp!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to have those watches that could change tv channels. Came in handy in pranking in High School lol

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I used to have those watches that could change tv channels. Came in handy in planning in High School lol
LOL... check out my wonder years thread bro... that was one I posted up. My mates used to do it :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's a watch. Lol

Back in the day I thought my shit didn't stink because I had a Casio calculator watch

Banned
Reaction score
A good quality watch, that's Swiss made, mechanical movement, has heritage behind it and uses Swiss components, I'd recommend a Glycine.
If you want the same Swiss internals, yet German build and design quality, go a Steinhart!
If you're filthy rich, buy me a Rolex, as they're a not for profit iirc.