Do you think there we be a fight tonight yes or no??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hopefully the fights are on the field only and not in the stands....

Dogs by 4

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are a sad human being, wishing injury upon any player is disgraceful. Im starting to think you would rather see Manly do bad then have your own team go well. Very sad indeed.
he leaves us all a bit mystified, far more often than not

I work with 4 Dogs supporters and the first thing they did was ring me up and congratulate me for my team keeping Foran, they hate Manly too but would never wish injuries upon any player. We have alot of friendly banter at work between all the different supporters and that's the way it should be. There are a few people on this forum that seem to be the ones that give supporters of any club a bad name, and they exist in every club. Its good to see you are not one of them.
well said mate

for the sake of everyone involved, i hope he has officially signed the paperwork. it would be incredibly embarrassing otherwise, but i can't imagine they would be coming out with these statements if it's not a done deal with no way for him to backout. if so, congrats mate

as for the rest, i wish some of the people on this forum would wake up to themselves and stop going overboard. nothing wrong with friendly banter, but when it starts getting vitriolic, it just looks pathetic

Nah i have to work nightshift, i will try and watch it on the tv at work with the 4 Doggies supporters giving it to me if we lose lol :grinning:
lol same. i'm off to work pretty soon. i'll be stealing the remote and the power cable from the back of the tv and putting them in my locker until kickoff. otherwise the maintenance crew will inhabit the lunchroom as usual and be watching some crap just for the sake of watching it

good luck tonight, i hope it's a cracker

SUS_250

Welterweight
Reaction score
Sam Kasiano‏@Sammyboii21990

Can't wait for tonight.all I have to say is I'm #proudtobeabulldog cheehooo!!!

Big Sam Bashiano on twitter, he is psyched!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL someones laughing behind your back Sami and VAI and all those who agreed with sneakyprick.

Reason is in my reply.

You are a sad human being, wishing injury upon any player is disgraceful. Im starting to think you would rather see Manly do bad then have your own team go well. Very sad indeed.
How does that differ from wishing physical harm on our coach, and our fans in general? From racist taunts stereotyping our supporters, etc etc?

I'm only asking because over on Silvertails you are one of the main contributors to such comments.

S

sneakyprick

LOL someones laughing behind your back Sami and VAI and all those who agreed with sneakyprick.

Reason is in my reply.

How does that differ from wishing physical harm on our coach, and our fans in general? From racist taunts stereotyping our supporters, etc etc?

I'm only asking because over on Silvertails you are one of the main contributors to such comments.
Where have i posted this stuff on Silvertails.??? Ive never wish harm to anyone, don't try and bring me down to your level.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where have i posted this stuff on Silvertails.??? Ive never wish harm to anyone, don't try and bring me down to your level.
mate, the **** that gets posted on there, is not good

I went on there a while ago, and couldn't believe some of the comments..

S

sneakyprick

mate, the **** that gets posted on there, is not good

I went on there a while ago, and couldn't believe some of the comments..
Fair enough but its not me posting that crap.

S

sneakyprick

Really? Perhaps *like myself between both forums". You'd like to expose your user name over there for all of us then!
I already told you i don't post on there, i only joined this forum because of the whole Des and Foran situation. I stick to car and gaming forums personally.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I already told you i don't post on there, i only joined this forum because of the whole Des and Foran situation. I stick to car and gaming forums personally.
troll away champ

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My prediction: Kas gives DCE some **** about that super gay 'cherry' tattoo, and DCE one shot KO's him with a head kick. Manly get the penalty.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
who would win in a fight, ceagle or mr invisible?

Geezmo

Waterboy
Reaction score
hopefully, one things for certain Matai sooking on the field due to injury. ill bet the 7th minute :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.