Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
by the law of averages sooner or later peoples luck runs out hth

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to this, I believe that there is someone out there for everyone, it's finding that special someone that is the hardest part.
Oh for sure! Probably a million people are compatible!

HOwever, in a world of billions of people, living a life restricted to a few general areas in sydney, your chance of finding the perfect person is very narrow.

As i said, it's a combination of luck, and your own decisions, like walking that way to work, or going to that library that day etc.

But who knows, maybe there is some spiritual influence planting the idea or persuasion into our mind! :p

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
karma - what goes around comes back around

fate - if its meant to be then its meant to be

karma examples i have witnessed:

* my closest friend, growing up. was bashed by some "hektik" girls...she was called fat, labelled as a fat beast and a mole and all other things. She is now a model and hell nowhere near ugly.. she was never ugly to begin with. Last i hear one of these hektik heffas is now living off centrelink payments wearing size 18+ trakkies

* was massively lied to and i was blind and it all went to the back of my head...i learnt the hard way, and picked myself up and got stronger...was labelled as 'fat' and by them... was treated like scum. Years later, i have never been healthier, lighter, fitter..and i like myself a lot more.... this person has done a 360 degree and tried to suck up to my ass but i am the one with the last laugh...this person has gained an extra 10klos by the looks of it, and is a bum whilst i have changed 2 jobs and am going places..

i say WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND

oh yeahh

f*'en believe it believe me i have seen it all.... and i dont ever wish anyone upon it but let me tell u...2 those who doubt urselves or dont blieve in urselves or feel like u cant b urself....or any1 who fks u around believe me karma exists

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Last i hear one of these hektik heffas is now living off centrelink payments wearing size 18+ trakkies
thats my gfs size but shes all clazzy but i reckon fate sayz im gonna b-b-bee wit u 83

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i believe in both Karma and fate

wat goes around usually come around one way or the other

and i strongly believe that things do happen for a reason wether they are good or bad

S

smingers

Yes and many examples in my life can exemplify it too.

I've seen many "friends" crash and burn from betraying me.
Especially those who picked on me. I was put down for my appearance, I realize and believe I am beautiful in many ways and am very confident, so to the girls who used to pick on me who grew up to still be *****es, it turns out it was just a jealousy issue. All I can say is their envy is my strength, which is what got me by each day and now each of these girls are paying the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.