Do some women go to the gym to be gawked and leered at?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't find a girl littered in tattoos and a nose piercing to be your ideal woman?
Would it sweeten the deal if she likes going out to pubs and clubs and drinking alcohol all the time?
littered :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s what they do, as long as they wearing leggings/tights that shape their ass an thighs. They Want attention, they also walk around dressed in gym gear to make it look like they’ve been to the gym,the lucky ones who have the body, an don’t have to work out. get off more that they get all the attention. Pathetic really but society/media has done this.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the gym the other day and there is a girl who wears the skimpiest outfits. She is extremely fit looking and young too, likely mid 20s... She looked like she is genuinely there to train as she has a superb look. But then I see her laughing and flirting with one of the biggest dropkicks in the gym.. I was saying to myself...come on, anyone but him.

She could do a lot better....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at the gym the other day and there is a girl who wears the skimpiest outfits. She is extremely fit looking and young too, likely mid 20s... She looked like she is genuinely there to train as she has a superb look. But then I see her laughing and flirting with one of the biggest dropkicks in the gym.. I was saying to myself...come on, anyone but him.

captainsaveahoe.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes its true, some women go to the gym for dirty sex.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No gym can save these FAT arses, specifically on the left, thats hippopotamus size yuck.
1699399751918.png

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I think i know who

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Joey Swoll ruins people on insta when they make videos at the gym trying to call out people for "looking at them".