Do mums with one kid think they know it all?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always hear mums with one kid saying how tough it is to raise a child. One kid?

Of course it's not easy but when they stand there and tell other mums who have 2-3 or even 4 kids...

Mums with one kid think that having two or three isn't much different, the bulk of the work happens with one and what's so hard about making two meals instead of one.

But the reality is that an extra child (2) is an exponential amount of work over one.. then 3 is an exponential amount over 2... 4 is just impossible. With one kid only being a breeze and like sunbaking on the beach by comparison.

Do one mum kids have a point and know it all or do they have no idea what they are up for going to 2-3 kids

Should mums with 2-3 kids give the mums with one kid an uppercut if they complain?

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They’ve got no idea what it’s like to have two or more children. But in their eyes one is so difficult and they know everything.

Uppercut well deserved

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed one kid mums always giving free advice. Even if a one kid mum has their kid that is now 18 years old (they think they have seen it all) they still need an uppercut for trying to school mums with 2-3 young children.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pity any mum going it alone trying to raise one or multiple children, baby shit, new clothes, kid fights, school, sticky lolly fingers er get away etc but some of them single spunks are potential yummo

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Then u have the people with no kids telling you how to raise kids. they got no idea what they’re talking about.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then u have the people with no kids telling you how to raise kids. they got no idea what they’re talking about.
a guy from work with no kids. In his 60s and he complained that a mum came to see him and the kids were out of control. He said the mother couldn't control them and should have left them home. He was outraged. I was gonna give him an uppercut, old bitter bastard

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way I'm not saying it's better to have one kid or two or three...or none.. I understand some people cant have kids so this is not about that.

Just saying that mums with one kid think they have seen it all. It don't give them a PhD in raising kids. Look out for them tomorrow they will be standing at the front of the lecture theatre with all the free tips.

Mums with 2-3 kids would laugh at how easy one kid is.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are MILF let them say what they want.
The best solution is to have those one kid mums dishing out advice to gay same sex parents. They could use the tips.

But they shouldn't tell mums with 2-3 kids how it's done.. like Paul Gallen trying to tell Floyd Mayweather how to box.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have 4 and 1 on the way and fucken love it

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's like when your girlfriend/wife has that one friend who is always single who keeps given you and your partner "relationship" advice. "Shut up Stacey, you've never been in an actual relationship".

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always hear mums with one kid saying how tough it is to raise a child. One kid?

Of course it's not easy but when they stand there and tell other mums who have 2-3 or even 4 kids...

Mums with one kid think that having two or three isn't much different, the bulk of the work happens with one and what's so hard about making two meals instead of one.

But the reality is that an extra child (2) is an exponential amount of work over one.. then 3 is an exponential amount over 2... 4 is just impossible. With one kid only being a breeze and like sunbaking on the beach by comparison.

Do one mum kids have a point and know it all or do they have no idea what they are up for going to 2-3 kids

Should mums with 2-3 kids give the mums with one kid an uppercut if they complain?
1618267731088.png

Yeah these one kid mothers are big mouth bitches.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask of you to stop attacking the Christian faith? You don’t want to believe it, then don’t, but don’t go around attacking it.
PC brigade over here

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the coffee shop this morning and I said to the young girl making the coffee "how's your day" she absolutely let's fly... I didn't get any sleep, my 3 year old didn't sleep, he's a terror, he screams and carries on, I can't take him out in public ...

If a mum with 2-3 kids stood there and heard that, they would have definately uppercut her