do looks really matter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, looks do matter. They no-where need to be perfect or modelish, or even considerably good-looking. But there has to be something in their features which I find appealing, obviously.

I can find a guy drop dead sexy and my mates ask me what i see in him...its all personal taste!

M

mofo sixx

of course looks matter, if there is no physical attraction then what have you got?

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure an ugly guy wouldn't feel that bad if a hot chick was only with him because of his package.

Even Heidi Klum admitted marrying Seal only because he had a c0ck big enough to satisfy a whale. LOL

Now you tell me... are they perfectly matched (looks-wise) ???
Hes tanned and she isnt, so they shouldnt be together

bump cause this was linked and i re-read the whole thread, good laughs in there

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rofl hahahahahaha this thread never gets old!

C

chipandchase

it depends really , when u are younger it is about looks, when you get older it is about sexual performance i think.
when you are young and in love lol then the looks and as i said when you get abit older and wiser it is about what she will and wont do in bed lol and what your tastes are.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
it depends really , when u are younger it is about looks, when you get older it is about sexual performance i think.
when you are young and in love lol then the looks and as i said when you get abit older and wiser it is about what she will and wont do in bed lol and what your tastes are.
as if youd **** someone if you werent attracted to them?

but I guess since you played first grade and all you must have ****ed alot of mutts just because you could...

G

Gladiator.

Actually Alex you're way off. Considering he is a former first grader, it doesn't matter what he looks like, he can get any girl he wants.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
too some degree yes also you could put a petite little body in there
but what really matters is
is there respect and love ,care etc without that last your wasting your time long term

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love, Respect, Caring, Happiness isn't based on looks, that's just the shallow society, if someone makes you happy, feel loved, and respected, and treats you right and its who you want to be with forever, it shouldnt matter what the person looks like. Just because someone may be hot or stunning, doesnt mean they're gonna be a nice and caring and respectful person. Do what makes you happy, eitherway, we make our bed we have to lay in it at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.