News Divers swim and pat massive Great White Shark.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks are some of the oldest creatures on the planet. They are completely in tune with their environment and without them our oceanic ecosystems will reach a critical breakdown. They have maintained the balance for millennia.
The fact that we are slaughtering them by the millions every year, and harvesting their food source at a rate never known to any species on the planet,is no doubt the reason that more people are being bitten because they're left to search for their food in places they normally didn't need to. Even still more people are killed by cows each year. In fact more people are killed by vending machines falling them then sharks each year. Strangely enough, I have never seen someone run screaming from a vending machine.....
ZOMG. But my bible says we are the most important ffs.

Stupid religions brainwashing their sheepish followers into believing humans are the most important!

Even as a 5 or 6 year old when they were brainwashing us in scripture and said God loves humans the most.

I know that brown bitch was incorrect.
Couldn't handle a 6 year old asking sophisticated questions.

More than likely couldn't handle that a 6 year old was more intelligent than her?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks are some of the oldest creatures on the planet. They are completely in tune with their environment and without them our oceanic ecosystems will reach a critical breakdown. They have maintained the balance for millennia.
The fact that we are slaughtering them by the millions every year, and harvesting their food source at a rate never known to any species on the planet,is no doubt the reason that more people are being bitten because they're left to search for their food in places they normally didn't need to. Even still more people are killed by cows each year. In fact more people are killed by vending machines falling them then sharks each year. Strangely enough, I have never seen someone run screaming from a vending machine.....
Here we go with the whole “more people die *insert bullshit*” excuse. Just because more people die by something else doesn’t mean you ignore deaths brought upon something else that has a lower rate. Oh only 20 people died from shark attacks this year? Oh well that’s not much let’s ignore it because more people die from heart attacks.
Or if you wanna go by your flamboyant totally fabulous logic here’s a stat for ya. Gun violence in America takes away some 13,000 lives each year whereas cars take away well over 1 million per year in America. So with your logic of “people die more from vending machines and cows than sharks” America shouldn’t ban guns because more people die from cars and if anything cars should be banned first?
Do you see how there’s a pattern with how your brain functions? One day you want Tyrone Roberts for the bulldogs lol and then next you spout out this sort of logic.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. And it's also important to point out that shark attacks have increased due to over fishing forcing sharks to come closer to shore, and increases in ocean temperatures due to climate change which has forced fish migration.
Lmfao. There’s a big fkn ocean out there and fish have fkn herds of babies per pregnancy.
Anyways are you suggesting that humans close all beaches? Or are you suggesting if you go to the beach and a shark attacks you be empathetic to the sharks situation and allow it to eat you?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She's got balls... well... not really balls balls as such, but... you get me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ZOMG. But my bible says we are the most important ffs.

Stupid religions brainwashing their sheepish followers into believing humans are the most important!

Even as a 5 or 6 year old when they were brainwashing us in scripture and said God loves humans the most.

I know that brown bitch was incorrect.
Couldn't handle a 6 year old asking sophisticated questions.

More than likely couldn't handle that a 6 year old was more intelligent than her?
Is it any different from msm brainwashing you athiest lot to think global warming is a real thing? All msm has done over the years is purely demonise mankind to make you think without man the world would be a better place. Whilst there are evil men out there, what about all the good? Trying to save ecosystems, species that are going extinct? Setting up reserves? Zoos that pamper the fkn animals that have first class medical needs better than many humans would ever get. What species of animals comes close to what humans do? If we stopped being human and became like animals, the world would be over in a matter of months. Being human is what separates us from the animals. But I wouldn’t mind being a lion for a day. But the males are very sexist of which I’m
Not.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ocean is where Sharks live.. Swim in the wrong area and it's like breaking into someones home.

That said sharks (like most other animals) react and live in the moment.

Sharks can definitely kill from a number of bites, so ask yourself why isn't every bite fatal? It's because (like most animals) a bite is just a warning shot. They aren't seeing a human and going "you know what I'm going to kill that", they are seeing a human and either exploring if it's food, or warning it out of the area (like an angry dog nipping a you). Crocs on the other hand just go "Don't give a fuck what that is ... I'm killing it". Few animals are like that (even Eastern Brown Snakes or Lions).

Sharks spend their days in the ocean stufing themselves with fish, they don't need to eat humans, hence why most bites are an intrusion on territory, and most deaths are because the person either bleds out before they get to land, or because the sharks first bite has chomped them way too much. It's not like a shark knows that it can kill a human by biting it in half, its just biting to warn off.
We can read the mind of sharks now based off of what? Apparent behavioural instinctual puppy bites? If a shark is in the vicinity of humans I don’t care how many snowflakes set up a vigil and start protesting the shark is being killed and I’ll even give the Asian community the shark fins for their shark fin soup. That way I at least can’t get slandered for not
Being cultural enough

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it any different from msm brainwashing you athiest lot to think global warming is a real thing? All msm has done over the years is purely demonise mankind to make you think without man the world would be a better place. Whilst there are evil men out there, what about all the good? Trying to save ecosystems, species that are going extinct? Setting up reserves? Zoos that pamper the fkn animals that have first class medical needs better than many humans would ever get. What species of animals comes close to what humans do? If we stopped being human and became like animals, the world would be over in a matter of months. Being human is what separates us from the animals. But I wouldn’t mind being a lion for a day. But the males are very sexist of which I’m
Not.
I'm not an atheist.

Ffs.
Just because I'm not religious doesn't mean I'm godless.

I come from the ignoramus Christian faith same as you where I was arrogantly taught humans are the most important..

The real God came to me and told me the bible is not true and not to believe these deceivers.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s out a few things into perspective. People complain humans kill more sharks than sharks kill people. This is true. However how much fish do sharks kill per year? Why is it acceptable for sharks to kill their natural prey? But not ok for humans to kill their natural prey which is essentially anything as we on top of the food chain. Lions kill many many animals sometimes not even for food, but for territory purposes or a mating session not of the liking for the male lion, or the male lion killing cubs after raping the mothers and killing the dad.
Why aren’t humans allowed to be humans but animals can be animals with the justification of oh it’s natural. It’s fucken natural for man to kill to eat as well and to keep other humans safe from other animals, just as anaimals protect their territory and animals take over other territory/land as well.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not an atheist.

Ffs.
Just because I'm not religious doesn't mean I'm godless.

I come from the ignoramus Christian faith same as you where I was arrogantly taught humans are the most important..

The real God came to me and told me the bible is not true and not to believe these deceivers.
Is God a whamen?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Realist90
I don't hate you.
Just highly disagree that humans are gods most prized possession.

Everything in nature has it's place but unfortunately humans don't.

Look at how this world has turned?

Do you honestly believe the one true and almighty would be happy with how we are fucking everything up on a catastrophic scale?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who pumps plastic and all kinds of heavy pollutants into nature?

Great white sharks or humans?

A shark eating a human is more natural than a baby albatross choking to death on a Coca-Cola lid?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao. There’s a big fkn ocean out there and fish have fkn herds of babies per pregnancy.
Anyways are you suggesting that humans close all beaches? Or are you suggesting if you go to the beach and a shark attacks you be empathetic to the sharks situation and allow it to eat you?
Neither. Tag and track, restrict fishing in certain areas, limit the amount that can be caught each year.

They tried shark culls in several areas and they all failed for one key reason. Sharks aren't territorial. Kill a shark and another shark takes its place. Don't kill the shark and it'll still be gone the next day and you'll have a new shark the day after. Shark culls are pointless.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not.
Who should we believe on climate change/global warming. The scientific community or a guy on the internet who's afraid of vaginas?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who should we believe on climate change/global warming. The scientific community or a guy on the internet who's afraid of vaginas?
Vaginas or vegans?
“Scientific community” lol you say it like all of the science world fully believes in global warming. I don’t deny aspects of climate chnage but to say humans are to blame for it is a load of shit. Earth has gone through way worse times of climate chnage without humans on site. But coz al gore saw a fkn man bear pig were suddenly meant to all believe it? I’d honestly believe the random male on the internet afriad of vegans.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh shit we've broken Realist90.

Ever since his Safe Space Thread disappeared he's lost his place to rant.

Climate "shift".
Hey don’t chuck me under the bus like that. You also liked that space. But yeah i am pretty gutted it went but am not surprised. It was only a matter of time due to a certain few who went there breaking my safe space rules by being triggered and using isms. They weren’t forced to fkn open the thread and be triggered and want it shut down which is what they openly asked for lol.