Disturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you betcha

unfortunately wasn't able to get to their show the other night here in perth. will catch them next time around

ten thousand fists in the air! :rockon:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How f**king brilliant was their show tonight!!!!

Trivium lifted the roof, and Disturbed tore it off Acer Arena.

Absolutely sold out show and it was brilliant.

Big screens, pyrotechnics, massive light show... and then the band...

Played some new and some classics and for 1hr 30 minutes + encores.

This was the 5th time I've seen them :D

OH and congrats to the bogan d-head that bought their like 4yr old girl along with them, whom, by song 3 of Disturbed was absolutely petrified and crying. Luckily security told her and her kid to F off until she could calm her down... but seriously. Ciggy breaks between every band, and bringing along your young kid.. Some people simply astound me.

OH thumbs up to a very respectful Dave for acknowledging our fallen Anzac heroes tonight!

and finally ... Jim Root from Stonesour and Dan from Disturbed are almost guitarist clones to me. Both very good and rhythmic. Both distinguished careers, and both well kick arse. Couldn't split them personally though!

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How f**king brilliant was their show tonight!!!!

Trivium lifted the roof, and Disturbed tore it off Acer Arena.

Absolutely sold out show and it was brilliant.

Big screens, pyrotechnics, massive light show... and then the band...

Played some new and some classics and for 1hr 30 minutes + encores.

This was the 5th time I've seen them :D

OH and congrats to the bogan d-head that bought their like 4yr old girl along with them, whom, by song 3 of Disturbed was absolutely petrified and crying. Luckily security told her and her kid to F off until she could calm her down... but seriously. Ciggy breaks between every band, and bringing along your young kid.. Some people simply astound me.

OH thumbs up to a very respectful Dave for acknowledging our fallen Anzac heroes tonight!

and finally ... Jim Root from Stonesour and Dan from Disturbed are almost guitarist clones to me. Both very good and rhythmic. Both distinguished careers, and both well kick arse. Couldn't split them personally though!
I just got back from the show, and I agree, they fkn killed it tonite! Down with the sickness went off towards the end.

Yeah, I liked their acknowledgement of the ANZACs - they were concious of what today was and what it was about. They kinda missed out the last "Aussie Aussie Aussie".....lol...

It's the first time I've seen them live - and it exceeded all expectations. Hope theyre true to their word and will visit again soon.

I've still got in my head...ten thousand fists in the aiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can't stand Disturbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.