Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just putting my thoughts up in here on this because I know how the Kennel likes to run with and believes things they want to hear. Confirmation bias.

Everyone is blindly siding with James Graham’s recent comments that Andrew Davey has thrown a tantrum and wanted out because he ‘couldn’t compete with Preston’ but in reality, I think everyone is just jumping on James reacting emotionally and dissing Davey. Not even an analysis. A diss.
At least something to consider.

As I said to Maroondog - use critical thought.
There are 3x 2nd rower spots in the 17 on game day. 6 in the squad. One of those players (kikau) was done for best part of season, from memory, round 1. Davey players in the 17 mostly when fit, although he’s too was injury affected.
He is ahead of Topine and was competing with Waddell. I don’t think he give a fuck about Preston, because he was playing alongside him, not instead of. Also I see no evidence Davey demanded a top 13 spot. He has never been that player ever.
The reality is he didn’t like it here and wanted out. Otherwise he would have at least played out the season as our injuries gifted him his best chance for a regular spot. we need to accept this instead of blindly listening to James Graham’s one sided narrative.
Davey was obviously being honest. Questionable that he spoke up - but likely baited from buzz.
He wanted out becaause in his opinion, our training and coaching stank.
That makes most sense.
Even if it’s a Preston thing, management should have handled it better. The issues exist.
Our club is cultivating its own narrative to deflect from our issues and criticism and is doing a good job, but it is most likely propaganda.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just putting my thoughts up in here on this because I know how the Kennel likes to run with and believes things they want to hear. Confirmation bias.

Everyone is blindly siding with James Graham’s recent comments that Andrew Davey has thrown a tantrum and wanted out because he ‘couldn’t compete with Preston’ but in reality, I think everyone is just jumping on James reacting emotionally and dissing Davey. Not even an analysis. A diss.

There are 3x 2nd rower spots in the 17 on game day. 6 in the squad. One of those players (kikau) was done for best part of season, from memory, round 1. Davey players in the 17 mostly when fit, although he’s too was injury affected.
He is ahead of Topine and was competing with Waddell. I don’t think he give a fuck about Preston, because he was playing alongside him, not instead of. Also I see no evidence Davey demanded a top 13 spot. He has never been that player ever.
The reality is he didn’t like it here and wanted out. Otherwise he would have at least played out the season as our injuries gifted him his best chance for a regular spot. we need to accept this instead of blindly listening to James Graham’s one sided narrative.
Davey was obviously being honest. Questionable that he spoke up - but likely baited from buzz.
That makes most sense.
Even if it’s a Preston thing, management should have handled it better. The issues exist.
Our club is cultivating its own narrative to deflect from our issues and criticism and is doing a good job, but it is most likely propaganda.
Wish you would use critical thought instead of pumping out this drivel, blindly believing Drunkfield and supporting a Parra player who walked out on us.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

That makes most sense.
Nah

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wish you would use critical thought instead of pumping out this drivel, blindly believing Drunkfield and supporting a Parra player who walked out on us.
I don’t blindly support Rothfield. I just use my gift- critical thinking.
Calling him ‘Drunkfield’ is another example of sheep mentality. There never been any evidence he is drunk, besides having rosacea, which is cruel to pick on him for.
But I also don’t support Buzz, because also with my critical thinking I can see he’s obsessed with Phil Gould, so that is at okay. I’m not blind to that like everyone else.
I think Davey was being honest but naive.
do we discredit Davey hisy because he isn’t a marquee player?
What if Burton and Foxx came and said this?
When nearly half the squad is having serious concerns, I think we should keep our eyes open and tongues to the ground.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

That makes most sense.
No one cares what you think. TLDR

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Calling him ‘Drunkfield’ is another example of sheep mentality. There never been any evidence he is drunk, besides having rosacea, which is cruel to pick on him for.
But I also don’t support Buzz, because also with my critical thinking I can see he’s obsessed with Phil Gould, so that is at okay. I’m not blind to that like everyone else.
When nearly half the squad is having serious concerns, I think we should keep our eyes open and tongues to the ground.
Burton and fox and any other soft **** can fuck off to parra too.

You would know bro... "everyone wants to be a gangsta until it's time to do gangsta shit".

Stay hood, don't go broke getting woke, fool.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calling him ‘Drunkfield’ is another example of sheep mentality. There never been any evidence he is drunk, besides having rosacea, which is cruel.
You are repeating his arguments virtually word for word without stopping to think what you are doing.

And still supporting a Parramatta player.

You are right about 1 thing though, Davey is being honest when he said he couldn't hack it and quit halfway through the season.

All qualities you want in the Bulldog Club right?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You are repeating his arguments virtually word for word without stopping to think what you are doing.

And still supporting a Parramatta player.

You are right about 1 thing though, Davey is being honest when he said he couldn't hack it and quit halfway through the season.

All qualities you want in the Bulldog Club right?
I am just analysing the nuance of it all. Multiple things true at once.
Davey- bit soft. Truth.
Graham- a bearer of truth? Don’t think so. Made an emotionally biased rash statement.
Buzz- agenda driven. Very correct.
CC a dead wood cleaner - truth
CC a bad man manager- also truth.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

That makes most sense.
Pathetic loser and anyone that supports this view is an even bigger dickhead than you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am just analysing the nuance of it all. Multiple things true at once.
Davey- bit soft. Truth.
Graham- a bearer of truth? Don’t think so. Made an emotionally biased rash statement.
Buzz- agenda driven. Very correct.
CC a dead wood cleaner - truth
CC a bad man manager- also truth.
You don't think Jammer would know the facts before calling out the parra fairy?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Davey saying anything about the club to buzz is fkn lame AF. Just be a normal count and move on with your life. You play at a different club now. Who gives AF if you didn’t agree with the coaching ideology. Fck him
You gotta talk street to get through to @Nasheed ...

Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches lol