Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The schoolyard bullying here is getting embarrassing. Nobody can post anything here without it passing the pub test of the want to be moderators. You look at the posting history of these people and it's constant abuse. They never create a thread - just sit back and criticize/personally abuse anyone for daring to post something they don't agree with. Take this post for example. Lets see how many abusive replies this gets. Come at me.
There is a difference between be a troll fuckw.it and a credible person whose intentions is to generate actual conversations that could lead to positive interactions.

OP is definitely in the former.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There a difference between having a different opinion and trolling.
You don’t think every single thing the club does gets attacked by the same people is trolling?
Why should anyone be personally abused on here for having an opinion? Debate the issues like adults sure but if you need to resort to personal attacks you really are just showing everyone what sort of a human you really are.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a difference between be a troll fuckw.it and a credible person whose intentions is to generate actual conversations that could lead to
So that's your roll on here to identify a troll and personally attack him? OK.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So that's your roll on here to identify a troll and personally attack him? OK.
Please see all my previous posts and see where I condemn or congratulate. I am not privy to either, I dish out, I cop it, I offer opinions - I move on with life.

There are some (very few) posters on here for whom it is very obvious they want to waste the time and energy of others - I would much rather avoid any interactions with them, snipe from afar, and move on far more happier in my life than exposing myself with their drivel.

You should try the same with me. You might be happier as a result.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know how this will play out.
There will be a war and it will get racial at some point soon (all the ‘lazy’ players are Samoanish) but CC will ultimately win out and the players will be punted.
The players that replace them will be hungry and have good attitudes….. but lack talent.
The results on the field will be horrible. The players won’t be deadwood but will be part not good enough/ part uninspired.
A good coach would have United and lifted people like a Davey.
CC home by round ten next year:
The players that are “lazy” ARE THE MINORITY..,, stop bringing culture into it Nasheed. Work ethic is individualistic and I’ll add Polynesians work there ar$es off, just like most other cultures and ethnicities with intent to provide for their families.

Facts are facts, standards have been missing for a while at the Club and the previous player regime don’t like the shift, they are satisfied with mediocrity and getting paid a pretty penny - this sh!t stops now. Ciro and Gus will remove the dead-wood they inherited, and Gus will not be silly twice on resigning players like RFM…. But focus on signing the next Jacob Preston which was his find.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why should anyone be personally abused on here for having an opinion? Debate the issues like adults sure but if you need to resort to personal attacks you really are just showing everyone what sort of a human you really are.
Did you read my post?
It’s not an opinion if they are trolling.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please see all my previous posts and see where I condemn or congratulate. I am not privy to either, I dish out, I cop it, I offer opinions - I move on with life.

There are some (very few) posters on here for whom it is very obvious they want to waste the time and energy of others - I would much rather avoid any interactions with them, snipe from afar, and move on far more happier in my life than exposing myself with their drivel.

You should try the same with me. You might be happier as a result.
Maybe if everyone stopped being judge jury and executioner and took every post on face value this would be a better place that everyone could post on and enjoy. What gives anyone on here the right to judge what other peoples intentions are? Make your comment, disagree or whatever but why should anyone be personally attacked? I've gone back and looked through a few pages of comments made by these juveniles and it reads like a horror show of outright bullying. I'll start quoting some if you like and you can judge for yourself.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's trolling which we have seen of late with upcoming Board elections driving that we suspect and then there's irrational pay back constant harrassment because you put up your own ideas about how your beloved club is travelling even if sometimes it means questioning the new coach...which seems to be the issue triggering the worst reactions.

Some Kennellers can't seem to distinguish between the 2 with their laugh reacts lol and get aggressive with their replies, thinking their opinions are the only valid ones to have.

While our club is down to this level, many will be putting opinions and reasons why and stuff the smileys lol...means those opinions and sensible debate must be on the money in getting up the aggressors noses and/or they are recognising some possible hard truths lol.

With all this blow up we all need to recognise that there have been problems between the coaching staff and the playing roster...the results showed that from early on in the season and it all hasn't been training related.

We should all just be hoping those problems are being fixed.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's trolling which we have seen of late with upcoming Board elections driving that we suspect and then there's irrational pay back constant harrassment because you put up your own ideas about how your beloved club is travelling even if sometimes it means questioning the new coach...which seems to be the issue triggering the worst reactions.

Some Kennellers can't seem to distinguish between the 2 with their laugh reacts lol and get aggressive with their replies, thinking their opinions are the only valid ones to have.

While our club is down to this level, many will be putting opinions and reasons why and stuff the smileys lol...means those opinions and sensible debate must be on the money in getting up the aggressors noses and/or they are recognising some possible hard truths lol.

With all this blow up we all need to recognise that there have been problems between the coaching staff and the playing roster...the results showed that from early on in the season and it all hasn't been training related.

We should all just be hoping those problems are being fixed.
Well said.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you read my post?
It’s not an opinion if they are trolling.
So how do you get inside their head to confirm they are trolling? What makes you an expert on this? Is that your role? I don't see "Administrator" below your avatar, the same as I don't see it below the names of the foul mouthed bullies on here.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The schoolyard bullying here is getting embarrassing. Nobody can post anything here without it passing the pub test of the want to be moderators. You look at the posting history of these people and it's constant abuse. They never create a thread - just sit back and criticize/personally abuse anyone for daring to post something they don't agree with. Take this post for example. Lets see how many abusive replies this gets. Come at me.
Who cares bro. People get what they give. You really think when people post consistently against the club that supporters are going to embrace their view. This post is some sookie bullshit like those weak ***** who don’t want to train hard.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%. So the "real" moderators should be putting a stop to this. NOBODY on here should be personally attacked to the point of being too scared to post on a fan forum (which I know for a fact is happening here).

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares bro. People get what they give. You really think when people post consistently against the club that supporters are going to embrace their view. This post is some sookie bullshit like those weak ***** who don’t want to train hard.
Keep the attacks coming. You're just re-enforcing my argument. Come at me harder.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but he’s been used and abused the poor guy
Bro, if he didn’t know that talking to Buzz about the Bulldogs with everything that is already in the media is a bad idea then he can’t be helped. He is naive or a bitch. Either way he is a grown fkn man and can deal with the consequences of his actions

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So how do you get inside their head to confirm they are trolling? What makes you an expert on this? Is that your role? I don't see "Administrator" below your avatar, the same as I don't see it below the names of the foul mouthed bullies on here.
Bro seriously you going to sit there and talk nonsense about what’s my role?
If you can’t tell the difference between trolling and an opinion then sorry that your issue not mine.
just like now you have a different opinion about trolling you think that you need to be an expert on this matter, I use common sense.
See different opinion than yours.