Dishonesty and deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I agree 100% MrC, there are needs partners need to know about each other, while somethings are better left unsaid, but as you see in this case LOL, I obviously didn't know much at all.

I've told her to **** off, and kind of feel abit better about myself, but now I'm trying to deal with this final pain of moving on...*sigh* :(

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:
I agree 100% MrC, there are needs partners need to know about each other, while somethings are better left unsaid, but as you see in this case LOL, I obviously didn't know much at all.

I've told her to **** off, and kind of feel abit better about myself, but now I'm trying to deal with this final pain of moving on...*sigh* :(
moving on is hard, but once you actually do move on and think back on what happened, you do get a real satisfiying sence of you becoming a better or wiser person for the experience

i look back at myself a few years ago and realise how much i have evolved since then

M

MrCharisma

Majn00n™ said:

Don't try dude... think of all the good stuff you've got champion. Think of the free time you now have to chill with your mates. Think of the extra funds you've got to spend on yourself.

Women come and go so don't stress... she burnt you bro but like any burning, you need to learn from it. If you grab a hot tray from the oven, you remember and don't do it again! Sames goes here, look at what you did right and learn from what you did wrong and promise that it won't happen again and try to work out how you'll avoid it next time.

Maza

Reaction score
I agree with Mr C aswell, too much honesty is not required. i know i definitely dont want to know everything lol.

Abdul i know what your feeling in terms of "moving on". It's one of the hardest things you can do. But knowing that you and her aren't together for a reason that is beneficial towards you, i.e. u are better off without her and u will be hurting less, should help u keep your head up along the way!! It's not an easy road, not a quick one either, but once u reach that end of the road and you're met with new challenges in life to keep u occupied and happy, u will be thankful that u did experience it because it has helped you grow and become a better and stronger person!

There's plenty of girls out there that will treat u the way u deserve to be treated, and thats special..

M

MrCharisma

I agree with Crunch-a-rific

There are heaps of mad chicks... maybe we can do a Kennel auction with you. The chicks can use Kennel money to bid for you. I recon you'd have a higher bid count then the Lebo thread

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hehe MrC, that doesn't sound too bad an idea..I think we should try it tbh :o lol

But seriously, the best part is that I'll have more money for myself lol..This girl spent money like no tomorrow. Going shopping was like taking a trip through hell...Why the hell did I need to spend $100 on her casual shoes ffs.

I sure as hell won't go through the same **** with her, or anyone else for that matter, ever again. I've become cold because of her. I don't take to girls very easily any more..I mean working in Centro Bankstown, there are alot of girls that want to talk, but I don't really feel like I'm in the mood for girls. I think, this girls probably as ****ed as the other one, so why bother you get me? I've gotten paranoid, i mean after three years what could one expect?

But at the end of the day I guess I've become and remained the better person...i hope..

M

MrCharisma

Majn00n™ said:
Hehe MrC, that doesn't sound too bad an idea..I think we should try it tbh :o lol

But seriously, the best part is that I'll have more money for myself lol..This girl spent money like no tomorrow. Going shopping was like taking a trip through hell...Why the hell did I need to spend $100 on her casual shoes ffs.

I sure as hell won't go through the same **** with her, or anyone else for that matter, ever again. I've become cold because of her. I don't take to girls very easily any more..I mean working in Centro Bankstown, there are alot of girls that want to talk, but I don't really feel like I'm in the mood for girls. I think, this girls probably as ****ed as the other one, so why bother you get me? I've gotten paranoid, i mean after three years what could one expect?

But at the end of the day I guess I've become and remained the better person...i hope..
Don't shun off women dude... otherwise you might as well be gay.

I know when I had girl troubles meeting new girls used to pep me right back up... if you can get a solid conversation mate, you feel great. I had one today with the YD girl at Parramatta and I was happy all day. Nothing happened, but it was nice to have a normal conversation and meet someone new. Who knows where things could go (not saying anything is going to happen)... maybe a new friend, a friend could lead to another girl (for you not me!)

Don't be cold bro... not all girls are heartless

Something I've always followed is that I never buy a girl a drink (unless she is my missus/friend). Mate girls want equality in the world, well they can pay for things too. I make my missus buy me stuff or shout... nothing is a free ride all the time. I don't mind paying, just not all the time

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
here's a solution... do whatever it takes to not say a word to this girl again.
reject her calls (if she does bother to call)... and bar her off in every other way, shape, or form...

FMD, this psycho plays more games than the olympics!!!
she's bad news bro... and she's got you like a puppet on strings...

only way you can free yourself is to cut her off completely...i know it'll seem rough to not have her in your life, but she's doing nothing but destroying you...
The longer you keep her in your mind or heart, the more issues its gonna give you.

You dont want that bro... believe it

C

Cookie^Monstah

Hma said:
lol i duno wat to say, dnt judge a book by the cover ? :p :o
hmmmmm nahhhhhhhhhh i know you well enough to know that beating heart is buried somewhere very very deep at the bottom of the pacific ocean :p

By the way Abdul is a darling and deserves a very nice lil chiko. I hope you find her when the rime is right :grinning:

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
hmmmmm nahhhhhhhhhh i know you well enough to know that beating heart is buried somewhere very very deep at the bottom of the pacific ocean :p

By the way Abdul is a darling and deserves a very nice lil chiko. I hope you find her when the rime is right :grinning:
no matter how well u think u no me, u probably dnt no much

i gota say abdul is very brave to come out and talk about this on a public forum.. something id never do in my lifetime

well he shuldnt rush into anything be alone, its better anyway, have fun with the boyz, grab some girls here and there, do the FFF and das it

C

Cookie^Monstah

Hma said:
no matter how well u think u no me, u probably dnt no much

i gota say abdul is very brave to come out and talk about this on a public forum.. something id never do in my lifetime

well he shuldnt rush into anything be alone, its better anyway, have fun with the boyz, grab some girls here and there, do the FFF and das it
blah blah blah i can see right through you lol jkz but same goes with me tbh

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
blah blah blah i can see right through you lol jkz but same goes with me tbh
yeh its better that way

anyway i wish i culd help this guy out he seems like a really nice bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.