Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s Topine 100%
I gave him a piece of my mind over favebook messenger and his reaction didn’t suggest it wasn’t him
Pics or it didn’t happen.

And if you did your an absolute flop of a human being.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried to get this comment on DT yesterday. still pending after almost 24 hours.

Goes to show their character is far worse than anything they are accusing Dogs staff or players.

This was on the CC and Mason should look in mirror article.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pics or it didn’t happen.

And if you did your an absolute flop of a human being.
You’re welcome.
For sticking up for the club.
You’re welcome.
For making him understand the game he is playing.

Support your soldiers if u don’t have the balls to battle

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re welcome.
For sticking up for the club.
You’re welcome.
For making him understand the game he is playing.

Support your soldiers if u don’t have the balls to battle
Yeah I’m pretty sure there would be other shit going on in his life that we’re not aware of. Having “fans” like yourself hammering him is not needed. But as I said. Pics or It didn’t happen big guy.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I’m pretty sure there would be other shit going on in his life that we’re not aware of. Having “fans” like yourself hammering him is not needed. But as I said. Pics or It didn’t happen big guy.
News flash.
He’s trying to eat the club.
He’s threatening legal action and all that jazz which is obviously an angleshoot.
You may not see it. But I’m from the street. I see this scam a mile away.
You don’t get hard depression from having to wrestled a team mate. He’s scamming.
Ok so let’s just say the wrestle is 10% of it and the guy has 90% other stuff. So what? It’s obsolete because I didn’t attack him in that way. I focused on the issue.
The third option was he’s not scamming and is genuinely that soft then in that case I just gave him a wake up call.
Obviously you’re concerned it’s number 2. Don’t worry If so.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
News flash.
He’s trying to eat the club.
He’s threatening legal action and all that jazz which is obviously an angleshoot.
You may not see it. But I’m from the street. I see this scam a mile away.
You don’t get hard depression from having to wrestled a team mate. He’s scamming.
Ok so let’s just say the wrestle is 10% of it and the guy has 90% other stuff. So what? It’s obsolete because I didn’t attack him in that way. I focused on the issue.
The third option was he’s not scamming and is genuinely that soft then in that case I just gave him a wake up call.
Obviously you’re concerned it’s number 2. Don’t worry If so.
I read this in Ric Flairs voice and it sounds [emoji817] better

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There appears to be three factions in TK ATM.
There should only be one faction that supports the coach and the club through a public war on it. Not calling for their jobs like the newscorp scum. It makes you wonder who's astroturfing this place...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's Topine..
He has a contract for 2024 but he wouldn't be on much?.
Anyway, the club just has to handle him like any injured player unfit to play.
Worst case is he doesn't play at all next season and we have to keep paying him.
The club may get salary cap relief.
I recall Angus Crichton didn't qualify for relief with the Roosters for his 'mental health issues' so I'm sure we won't.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I recall Angus Crichton didn't qualify for relief with the Roosters for his 'mental health issues' so I'm sure we won't.
If him and Roosters didn't get cap relief....we can be sure there will be a show cause notice sent to us with $100k fine pending.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Imagine if JT takes them to court and wins that it's excessive or whatever they come up with. Every other club will have to alter there training . No more army camps, no more train until you spew. This is a career killer for Jt, mariner and his little misfits.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
On what grounds does this equate to legal action? This cannot be considered as workplace bullying.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get that we don't truly comprehend it all, but i fear there is a young man truly battling demons. It's only been a week since we lost Kyle Turner.

I hope he gets through it ok, and can forgive him, but not those leaking news or feeding on this

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If its just the wrestling, seems like other clubs use it and must be a valid form of "punishment". I can't imagine he would have much to stand on
It’s not even punishment. Just ‘extras’. We did extras for stuffing up training drills when we were 12. This is a complete joke

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On what grounds does this equate to legal action? This cannot be considered as workplace bullying.
Probably a clutching at straws attempt to claim a breach of general protections for a lack of a safe work environment. Damages are uncapped from memory.