Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He knows his career is finished so he and his legal team will be clutching at straws and have a pity party and get as much as they can out of this. They’re spewing it has back fired so I’m sure we should expect more BS lies to be coming out.

Last edited:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of them are first grade standard

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bulldogs know who the MOLE IS 100%
obviously, they know which player it was that was late and got punished and the DT got the information from that player.
An anonymous player doesn't make sense when it can only be that player it happened to.

Also, when DT is saying OTHER PLAYERS COMING OUT CONFIRMING WHAT HAPPENED want to remain anonymous, COULD BE ALL B.S just destabilise the club even more into thinking there is a MOLE

You either don't report a story with no names attached, or you back yourself with THE EVIDENCE.

ANY REPORTER CAN IN THEORY MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT A CLUB and say it from a player that wants yo remain anonymous.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are more of a circus than the Wests Tigers who haven't played finals footy in a decade and have back to back spoons... LET THAT SINK IN!
Thats only because of Gould's running duel with Frothfield and his mates.

The biggest losers this year were definitely the Eels - from GF to not making the 8, Rabbits or Roosters if they dont play finals and the Tigers for being the tigers.

All those teams have outfits built for the finals whilst we are a team clearing the decks...

Thats the truth of it, thats what needs to sink in.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are more of a circus than the Wests Tigers who haven't played finals footy in a decade and have back to back spoons... LET THAT SINK IN!
I think that has been sinking in for a while, let’s enjoy the rise from the Ashes ( I hope lol)

In saying that, I would rather our future than theirs.. I think our approach has better long term benefits

Last edited:

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watched the Florida gators doco on Netflix, they had a wrestling camp at the start and Fark it looked immense, but all players got involved and knew why they were doing it, they said it was the worst but thrives on it.
happy to back cc in here. Hope his plans works out.
broncs seem to be working after 2 bad years, they were wingers at the start. Newcastle the same. Seems to be working.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the DT will tell us, personally I think the rot had started well before.
I agree, but I'm wondering how it helped ? Maybe exposed the team of soft, over sensitive players that we didn't realise or identify

Last edited: