Disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
you know these threads are going to come over the next few days..

this is the lowest bulldogs moment i have encountered..
i have been shattered over the years being a bulldogs fan and some things that have happened to us,,
but this is the lowest...
we had always had pride during our lowest hours..
that pride is gone..

that was utterly disgracefull..
it is so sad to see the mighty bulldogs so utterly ****..

58-18
the raider had 4 bombed trys and 1 no try awarded..they could easily have added 30 more points to there tally...
that makes 88 fcking points scored against us from a fringe grade team that will be lucky to make the 8...

it is a sad day being a bulldogs fan today..

this dog should be put down

M

mofo sixx

what more can we say coastaldog, the guys wearing our jerseys do not fkn deserve to wear em, Nanai is fkn useless J Williams is a disgrace in every aspect of the game i could go on but whats the fkn point

very very sad

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Promote the whole under 20s team to first grade. They may get smashed but whats the difference. I bet they will try harder!

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
biggest loss in 49 years,pathetic...leave reni in the centres,drop morrin ffs

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i could actually cry..

it is a sad moment from a proud history

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Whoever doesn't wanna play should get the f**k out !!!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
it is times like this i am glad i am a tight ass and not got foxtel

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
biggest loss in 49 years,pathetic...leave reni in the centres,drop morrin ffs
Remove Reni all together. His stats are disgusting.
There is a reason why no one wanted joe williams.
He is F**ked.
All you can say is thank god for souths, otherwise that spoon would be ours.
If Kevin Moore is now coaching, we are in for one hellish two years no matter who we buy....
Guys just foreit and save us all.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
imagine if we played a top 4 side ffs,,,,90 plus

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Reni was actually one of the best out there

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Davo plz shut up. No disprespect man I got nothing against you, but Nanai was one of our best in a shocking performance. But I agree with you saying we were absolutely disgraceful.

The team played with no pride with the jersey they where, Nick Youngquest was absolutely disegraceful why be a fullback? I would just have no fullback.

the only positive is the roosters have their origin players out next week.

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Roosters 2nd string side will still beat us not to worry.

Yak From Yass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maitua ...... 11 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 5 hit-ups and 1 off load.... For christ sake he was playing at lock and just went missing. He failed to display any form of work ethic. Tonight he should of lead and inspired, instead he was pathetic....as for Briggs he is totally out of his depth in the NRL.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep get rid of Morrin, Williams, and Maitua.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
If you watched it at the pub mate you would have been really broke drinking away some sorrows...
i have got a 18 year old bottle of scotch..
the only thing strong enough to drown my sorrows,,

in the morning i am going to realise it was $180 bottle and it it gunna make this hang over even worse

M

mofo sixx

Maitua ...... 11 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 5 hit-ups and 1 off load.... For christ sake he was playing at lock and just went missing. He failed to display any form of work ethic. Tonight he should of lead and inspired, instead he was pathetic....as for Briggs he is totally out of his depth in the NRL.
Maitua should be ashamed of himself , seriously he hasnt played with any heart @ all this yr , he deserves to be relegated like eels did to grothe,

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was at the game and let me tell you it was not youngquest fault..he was last man to beat what can he do......

i took my mrs and 3 kids to the game and afetr paying for entry and hot chips and hotdogs and drinks all round i spent over $200......

also winitana,moron,joe williams and also ben roberts are useless i can not even put how i feel in words.....

anyone that wants to bag olsd matey holdsworth has to be jokin.....we had no direction oyut there from either of these 2 guys.......

i will not go to anothe rdogs game this yr.....cant wait till this nightmare of a yr is all over

please please just blood some new guys.......i know its going to be tuff for them but it cant be any wiorse then that game tonight............

if i didnt love the dogs like i do i wouldve burnt my jersey tonight but i just know that i will have to guy buy another for next yur

very very sad night for all dogs fans.....

Status
Not open for further replies.