• Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watching the game again on fox, great effort from reynolds on tupou, Try saver on a much bigger man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some Steve Mortimer Shit right there!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Would Jarrod Maria Hardgraves make a difference last night?

I don't think so.

Also 6 suspensions in 4 years for the guy... that's got to be approaching Morley's record I reckon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would Jarrod Maria Hardgraves make a difference last night?

I don't think so.

Also 6 suspensions in 4 years for the guy... that's got to be approaching Morley's record I reckon.
He would of got owned as well, we will prive it nexr game, well if he surprisingly not suspended.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We could of spread the ball a bit more and went for a couple of tries, Haslers game plan nearly backfired, lucky to get the win.
Great defensive effort.
Hey nuffie :grinning:

You dont play expansive play and throw the ball around in the wet. That increases knock ons. See what happened every time roosters tried to spread it wide quickly? Knock on. No "luck" in the win at all. The dogs tackled their asses off all night and made few errors considering the conditions. We were the better team all night, and only roosters very good defence and the conditions stopped us scoring more. Anyone who thinks we were "lucky" to win is a nuffie lol. They were lucky to be as close as they were. The best side won.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey nuffie :grinning:

You dont play expansive play and throw the ball around in the wet. That increases knock ons. See what happened every time roosters tried to spread it wide quickly? Knock on. No "luck" in the win at all. The dogs tackled their asses off all night and made few errors considering the conditions. We were the better team all night, and only roosters very good defence and the conditions stopped us scoring more. Anyone who thinks we were "lucky" to win is a nuffie lol. They were lucky to be as close as they were. The best side won.
Bravo! The scoreline flatters the cocks and doesn't reflect our dominance.

M

moody2004

Josh Reynolds if continues to play like this , will easily get the dally m his only competition might be Trent . Lol wouldn't that be a sight !!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
SBW highlights video from last night

[video=youtube;14WBOP5h-JY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14WBOP5h-JY[/video]

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how the ref's even the penalty count so hard. we were like 6-1 ended up 6-7 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.